Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
If anyone believes Michael Jackson is a pedophile, you are in a deep sleep. That was a hit job similar to the fake Russian collusion hoax to smear Jackson. A lie from the Mockbird Media because MJ would no longer comply with their agenda.
12:25 AM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
14 February, 01:25
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
is this photoshopped?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
10 February, 01:43
It is my hope that each well known person that is still alive has made a documentary l/movie namimg names so their story can get out. Price it so everyonr can afford it and stop the evil once and for all. Evil is out there in almost every market whether you know it or not. i am so glad i didnt do half the stuff i wanted to with my daughter like modeling etc. i pray all the people who have been used and abused get full healing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
09 February, 08:24
I knew that MJ was afraid of the Illuminati. I understood that he would not play their game and that is exactly why they went after him. I never believed that MJ was a pedophile. MJ loved all children around the world he did so many charitable things for many of them. Especially the ones who were ill. Who cares for these tiny people today? As MJ said himself regarding his album number one all over the world but not the USA.

Dodge 1111 @dodge1111
09 February, 04:35
Agree 100%

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
08 February, 11:14
I always felt as tho not sure if Michael was a Pedo. I do know he really loved Children. The Kids are so pure, they dont lie. He was just a little Boy when he began his Journey. I dont think he would have been protected they were coming from such a different lifestyle. This is what they do. Dazzle you with all kinds of $$ & Material. Nothing is free in Life, I'm sure had to work like a Dog. When Michael figured it all out, it was too late. His own Children would prolly be an issue. Sad, very troubling.

wwc w17 @wwcw17
08 February, 10:23
If their MO for failure to Obey is to die and smear, Robin Williams and David Carradine come to mind.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
08 February, 01:40
when I listened to the words to 'Beat It' I now believe he had to fake his death to survive and possibly threats against his children. i know I would give up seeing my children if it would save their lives.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
08 February, 01:29
😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
08 February, 01:16
💔😪💔😪 So so heartbreaking... God Bless you Michael Jackson... we love you and your beautiful Soul.💗🙏💗🙏

Troy Halter @VonHalter
08 February, 01:12
Jack Crooner ==> youtube

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
08 February, 01:00
I wonder if the band he always wore around his arm was for the children 🤔

Ghost Goggles @Kat314
08 February, 12:54
I always thought something was up when they said he died. my intuition was right. I also felt something was up when Prince died. Not sure if he is alive or if he knew something.

Jamie Yoho @Jamie317
08 February, 12:32
omg i just posted about MJ being a good guy TODAY. we are on the same wavelength!!!! check out my post about MJs message in Smooth Criminal!

Tracy Keck @FlawesomeTracy
08 February, 12:32
I don't know if he was or not, but I have a problem with a grown-ass man sleeping with children that are not his own. Period.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
08 February, 12:26
At one point I went nuts researching MJ's "death" for about two weeks solid and at the end decided he was ALIVE and was so happy. Also knew he was a sweet loving soul who made the mistake of saying he liked to watch tv in bed with kids - but he would never harm children.
@mrbillionaire23 Key word IS - yay !!

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Jen Kutz @Jenlin6
08 February, 12:22
So many innocent people framed, heartbreaking 😭

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 February, 12:19
My discernment told me that when it was all happening. He is a good soul and they used projection because he was about to expose the cabal and music industry as pedophiles and liars.

Jolene Walter @Jollyholly
08 February, 12:17
i have always liked MJ and have thought that the kids he brought to the ranch were the kids he was trying to save. the more i find out about pedowood the more i believe that he was trying to save them and offer them childhood experiences that were denied to them.... just a thought

King Letau @MrBillionaire23
08 February, 11:31
Key Word Being IS... Read Between The Lines.

King Letau @MrBillionaire23
08 February, 11:31
Key Word Being IS... Read Between The Lines.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
08 February, 11:16
What Im getting from alla this is that there is a secret society of goodies, who have been fighting the baddies. Im not a fan of secret societies, but if thats what we need to get the job done, ill allow it. It going to be a spectacular day when these fighters get to burst back onto the scene.

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
08 February, 08:11
I knew my instincts about this were correct. Thanks for vetifying. I've also wondered about Petty and Prince. They all had their own studios, all trying to do their own thing. :(

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
08 February, 09:22
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
wow, those two Tom and Prince to go along with Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington would undoubtedly bring immediately immense Joy the world over!!!

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
08 February, 11:48
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
I often wonder about George Micheal he was humaliated by the lying media , another who suddenly died, another who fought the corrupt record company for freedom🤔

Glory Dawn @Glorydawn
08 February, 07:31
I never did believe it.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 February, 07:30
Thank you Ghost for the good news, poor Michael, always used and abused for his brilliant talents, by everyone, except DJT ... how was our Pres. able to know? Time travel is seemingly much more real as each day goes by. God bless them all, lets forgive and move on ... I think we have a lot to contend with as it is ... "the best is yet to come!" God bless you all.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
08 February, 10:36
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Well, we know MJ was a favorite of Princess Di & they were friends. JFK & Princess Di were also friends. Princess Di & Prince were friends. JFK & Donald Trump were friends...

I'm thinking this group of lovely people were planning to step back out of sight & live in peace a few years while The Plan was taking its final shape & the Qforce were painting the whiskers on...

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
08 February, 07:15
I've often wondered about this. It's the ranch and what's been claimed to be underneath it that has me still on the fence. The things he said in the end certainly appear to show he's against 'them' so I just don't know. The fact that Trump liked him sways me to think he's a good guy.

Kallix Great @KallixTheGreat
08 February, 07:18
In response Obiwan Anon to her Publication
To be Devil's Advocate, Trump has endorsed a lot of people (especially recently) who turned out n out to be good people

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
08 February, 07:18
In response Obiwan Anon to her Publication
I never really thought he was bad. They projected theirown crimes onto him because they knew he was trying yo save the children. Isnt that typical of what they do with everything.

Angela Martin @Marangela
08 February, 07:04
I believe that it was a smear job. He was 'Peter Pan,' who was never allowed to grow up. Many of my friends felt that way. 🙏🏻
I hope he is enjoying life out of the 'limelight.'