Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 12:25
If anyone believes Michael Jackson is a pedophile, you are in a deep sleep. That was a hit job similar to the fake Russian collusion hoax to smear Jackson. A lie from the Mockbird Media because MJ would no longer comply with their agenda.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon MeUpp @Jahty
08 February, 08:11
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I knew my instincts about this were correct. Thanks for vetifying. I've also wondered about Petty and Prince. They all had their own studios, all trying to do their own thing. :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
I often wonder about George Micheal he was humaliated by the lying media , another who suddenly died, another who fought the corrupt record company for freedom🤔
11:48 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HunMcCann in this post can reply
Anon MeUpp @Jahty
08 February, 08:05
In response Hunny McCann to her Publication
Also Chris Cornell snd Chester Bennington, they were exposing child trafficking. Sad