Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 12:25
If anyone believes Michael Jackson is a pedophile, you are in a deep sleep. That was a hit job similar to the fake Russian collusion hoax to smear Jackson. A lie from the Mockbird Media because MJ would no longer comply with their agenda.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
08 February, 07:15
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I've often wondered about this. It's the ranch and what's been claimed to be underneath it that has me still on the fence. The things he said in the end certainly appear to show he's against 'them' so I just don't know. The fact that Trump liked him sways me to think he's a good guy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
I never really thought he was bad. They projected theirown crimes onto him because they knew he was trying yo save the children. Isnt that typical of what they do with everything.
07:18 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Obiwan Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ginie1699 in this post can reply
Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
08 February, 11:56
In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication
They've destroyed so many lives that tried to speak up. Truly awful situation!