Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 February, 12:11
💧2726 = 4 year delta, 02/15/19
Isn't this when VK is starting his fast?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
11 February, 01:06
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Two years ago I got serious about my health and reduced my intake of Fast Food, Sodas, and Beer. Now I feel like a new person and thirty pounds lighter !
Just Say No ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Congrats!!! I gave up soda & fast food, hard to give up the beer right now though. But not a huge beer drinker anyway. Trying to eat "whole foods" & not prepackaged crap, so full of well 💩
Once in a while I will have a gin & tonic.
01:11 PM - Feb 11, 2023
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
11 February, 01:34
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Awesome for you, please stay with your own custom plan !
I still enjoy many white wines from the Trump Winery in Virginia, and always dark chocolate.

11 February, 02:51
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
Sometimes a struggle but once I get used to it it’s not so bad. Wine 🍷 is good too! Used to get lots of headaches from wine but not anymore. The less sulfate the better