Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
14 January, 08:00
Unfortunately, too many people are placing their parents, grandparents into LTC and Assisted Living facilities rather than making room for them in their own homes. They have all sorts of excuses. Actually, their reasons are golf, bowling, cruises, RV traveling, etc. While they are out enjoying their retirement(s), their parents are often alone and bored and frightened. Feeling helpless because they can no longer drive and take care of themselves. That will not be the case with my mother. She has the master bedroom in our home. She is the priority above all else in my life and in my heart. I will be here for her as long as I am alive. After all, she was the person who took me to piano and dance lessons. She made sure that I had dresses by sewing them by hand because she did not have a sewing machine. She gave her entire young years over to raising me and my brother. Although poor, we always had enough. It is the greatest honor of my life to be her caregiver.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
unfortunately not everyone is capable offoing this !! and to put everyone in the same box stating their reasons for fir doing so are selfish is a bitch statement! i have recently had to place my dad in a nursing home because of his dementia and other health issues due to it becoming too flipping dangerous for him at home after he fell and broke his hip… hes no longer able to walk independently even with his walker!! For you to put me in the same box as all the others really pisses me off!! i take my mom EVERY FUCKING DAY TO SEE HIM AFTER I GET OFF WORK!! EVERY DAY!! so good on you for being able to put your mom in the master bedroom… but i still have to work to pay bills and put food on the table!!
12:12 PM - Feb 11, 2023
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BrizbyFinley in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
11 February, 12:22
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
Sorry that you are offended by my post. I never implied that everyone could or should do what I am doing. Your anger at me is unfortunate because I had no malice in my post. God bless you and your father.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396