Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Doing a 48hour fast Wednesday 2/15/2023 if anyone wants to join in.
12:57 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
15 February, 10:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 February, 08:00
If this is not comms, I'll join.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 February, 07:30
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

The Unforgivable Sin Is The Enslavement Of Humanity - 530
Theres No Colony Of Lizards That You Descent From
Its Time To End The Rothschild Dynasty Once And For All
The God Of Peace Will Soon Crush Satan Under Your Feet
Irish Men And Women Were Traded As Slaves In America As Well
https://www.africaresource...
A Lot Of Women Are About To Be Executed For Child Trafficking
What Is The Function Of The Pharmaceutical Industry
Kid Killer And Kidnappers Die And Burn In Hell For Eternity
Im Ready For The Whole Truth On All Sides Bring The Pain
When You Live Forever The Night Is Always Young
Physical Evolution Is Spiritual Involution
We All Have A Common Enemy And It Is Not From This World

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
12 February, 06:27
Markets collapse ??

America First @AmericaFirst17
11 February, 05:44
What are we fasting about, please?

Judy Link @Jlink333
11 February, 04:38
I’m in! Thanks, VK!😊

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
11 February, 03:56
👍... yep, sounds good, count me in😀,
I'll probably go a little longer tho 'cos once I get past the first day (or two) that's the hunger part gone..😁🙏

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
11 February, 03:26
Yes, I'll join in VK :)

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
11 February, 03:05
I'm in and re-scheduled :)

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
11 February, 03:37
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I am in it to win 🏆 our daily war with man-made food substitutes

11 February, 02:53
THE SECRET OF FASTING
When the human body is hungry, it eats itself, it does a cleaning process, it starts by eliminating all the sick cells, cancer cells and aged cells. Hunger keeps the body young and fights diseases like diabetes.

During starvation the body makes special proteins that are created only under certain circumstances. And when they are made, the body selectively gathers these proteins around the diseased, cancerous or dead cells, dissolves and restores them and the body benefits from the nutrients produced by this process. This is how recycling is done during fasting.

Scientists have achieved through long specialized studies that the autophagy process requires unusual conditions that force the organism to carry out this process. These special circumstances include a person abstaining from food and drink for 16 hours (8/16 cycle).

https://www.bluezones.com/...

11 February, 02:54
Yoshinori Ohsumi - Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine.
"I practice intermittent fasting for 4 p.m. and I highly recommend it! It doesn't cost anything... Have dinner at 10 p.m. and then have lunch the next day at 2 p.m., you just skip breakfast and it's very good for you... I've felt how it cleanses the body. I never get sick and I always feel great. I have practiced full fasts of 10, 20 and 30 days with just water... and I felt great! I recommend trying a full 3 day fast, that's when complete autophagy occurs, and if not... intermittent fasting."
The 40-day fast is for beings of high vibration, on the fortieth day you not only cleanse your body, you also cleanse your soul of interdimensional parasites and you can open the third eye. This fast is only for spiritual teachers and beings of high vibration

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
11 February, 03:27
I had anorexia as a teenager. It was heavy duty and very hard to overcome, however I developed incredible self-discipline. I have done this fasting for 50 years-I'm 61 and have not a grey hair, and still get my friend monthly. I have to say I smile every time I think about the absolute abuse I took because I only ate one meal a day-God knew what he was doing.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 February, 01:33
I will. Water coffee & unsweet tea.
(As long as my heart is ok with it.)

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
11 February, 03:32
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Thank you very much for your post. I've been asking what was allowed and nobody to answer me. Sometimes I feel invisible, lol.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 February, 11:31
just made some “Sole Water” for tomorrow’s to try!
Im in on the fast Wed. too! 🥰🙏🏼

11 February, 03:28
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
How do you make "sole water" Beverley?

KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
10 February, 11:19
I'm in! Did a 48 hour fast a month ago, ended up being a 5 day fast because I wasn't hungry after 48 hours and kept going! Loved the weight loss, eager to lose a few more pounds!

Night Shift @kekerista
10 February, 11:06
awesome, count me in. My birthday is tomorrow and I can't miss my birthday cake!

11 February, 03:33
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Happy Birthday NightShift 🌟

13 February, 07:55
In response Night Shift to her Publication
❤️Happy Birthday Night Shift. Enjoy your special day.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 February, 10:01
🙋🏼‍♀️
I’m in...what is the startIng time est?

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
10 February, 09:29
Your first meal can be cake on my birthday 2.17. 😉😅

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
10 February, 09:23 (E)
I'm in. Let's do it. Good lead up to 2/17

Kim Board @Kimpossible
10 February, 09:18
Happy to join!

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
10 February, 09:14
Water only?

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
10 February, 09:10
I'll get to making bone broth for afterwards. 48 seems a bit short but i'll start wif ya

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
10 February, 07:36
count me in.

Marcie Hegewald @Hegs
10 February, 06:56
I will join you!

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
10 February, 06:41
its a hard no for me this time around, just quit smoking 2 months ago , still struggling 🤯,maybe next time !!

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
10 February, 05:25
I’ll do it…..I FAST once a week anyway, my longest FAST has been 36 hours, but I’m willing to try to do 48 hours

Back to the Future @Backontrack
10 February, 05:22
is coffee permitted in a fast!
will lose it without it.

13 February, 07:59
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
I fasted 4 days last time and had coffee with no cream or sugar.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 February, 05:17
I saw a DAN pronouncement saying the stock market is going to crash on the 15th...