Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 February, 02:20
I have been doing black seed oil, ivermectin, wormwood, diatomaceous earth, cistus incanus tea, and a bit of MMS for a while... herx'd at first, but now is easy. Generally feeling "cleaner" in terms of health.

The real hard thing to confront is craving sugar... which feeds the nasties.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
09 February, 03:30
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I saw somewhere not to take wormwood for more than 2 weeks at a time because it can cause internal bleeding. My brother took it everyday for a year and ended up in hospital with internal bleeding. Be careful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Tapper @lst5050
It is not meant to be taken for that long - it is an anti-parasitic and will also kill good bacteria. You would need to take probiotics after using it. Ivermectin is being used (Telegram: Dirt Road Discussions and their chat is being used for both parasites,cancer,and many other diseases.
05:24 PM - Feb 09, 2023
In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lst5050 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lynn Tapper, click on at the bottom under it