TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
08 February, 03:37
the twitter files weren't just about the hunter fbi laptop cover up....
Ms Mace is on....FiRe...watch, so worth it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
08 February, 08:00
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
MANY of the lefty's are still trapped in the fear echochamber...

I posted to a high-level healthcare provider - the truth posted by Sasha Latypova... (mil control/bad policy/bad manufacturing) and the current VAERS data (which is ridiculously manipulated and low) - but it still says over 2 million injured... and the lady gave me verbal vomit of the "narrative".. well organized I might add.. but she had heard "nothing" - absolutely NOTHING I said.

I didn't shout back.
I said - it will take "both sides to listen"...

How does one have only rationalizations and excuses for more than 2 MILLION injured? It's very strange and mind-boggling to watch. No compassion.. only fear... and a totalitarian mindset.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 February, 08:47
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
It astonishing isn't it.
The stupid ehm formulation has no effectiveness. Fauci is now saying probably not FDA approval-able. and they can't hear it .. at all.

They have shut down every other "shot" trial when the #injured is >50 people...

not 2 MILLION... what the freak?