TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
the twitter files weren't just about the hunter fbi laptop cover up....
Ms Mace is on....FiRe...watch, so worth it
03:37 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by theyRcoming in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
09 February, 06:55
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
It is completely reasonable for Ms. Mace to demand answers from these former Twitter Executives who are actually DS puppets. However, my question is - why would anyone base their decision to voluntarily take a trial vaccine that has not been approved through the years of study required for approval on Twitter or any other social media platform? Our decision to NOT take the jab was based on our thoughtful process that recognized there is no basis for taking the experimental jab. We are not guinea pigs. Our children certainly are NOT guinea pigs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
09 February, 08:44
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
I suspect she didn't base her decision solely on Twitter, but that Twitter's censorship of legit scientific dissent is representative of the censorship by all of big tech and government. If she only listened to mainstream info sources and celebrities, her decision to get vaxxed was "informed."

And because the actions of people like these have led her to suffer chronic, lifelong health problems, she's feeling righteously angry.

We didn't trust mainstream sources and were open to digging and questioning "The Science, ©2020-2022"—which means we found credible info that went against the narrative. Our distrust of authority figures was our superpower.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 02:57
Ms Mace was on fire in the hearings today on the twit files.
She did great as did many others today like MTG, Jordan,Boebert, & the Chairman, some few screwed up a bit giving them open ended questions that clearly they had not thought out answers to giving them opportunities to try their usual tricks of word salads to make what they did sound normal to the normies

One of the witnesses admitted to having Dem questions already today in the wording of his answer to 1 question about emails.

Bottom fookn line in every conversation imho, should end with:

You had no right to make these life & death decisions for the public by censoring all that you disagreed with whether it be the validity of the Hunter laptop purposefully effecting the election and criminal prosecutions of the Bidens or treatments for covid & the deadly effects of the vaxx or anything other health issue for that matter causing 100's of 1000's possibly millions to die unnecessarily.
These ARE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANI

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 February, 08:04
bqqm

she showed vagina's lies

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
08 February, 07:55
😭

Q. Where did you go to medical school?

"You silenced the voices of the BEST MD's in the world............"
---------------------------------------------------------
....used to work w/ some of those dudes....so grateful... for the exposure. So grateful for the truth. So grateful for all those who would not shut up!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
08 February, 07:33
Huge WOW!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
08 February, 08:17
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Trapped in Two timelines... Not sure when/if they will ever wake-up or when/if timelines will ever converge, butttt my happy azz ain't stickin around 4evzzz....😛haha kidding, I'll do whatever the good Lord asks of me😊

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
08 February, 10:51
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I have come to the conclusion that many people refuse the information. It's not cognitive dissonance. They won't even acknowledge other options. Simple curiosity doesn't even exist.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
08 February, 04:48
I'm just glad she sounded professional. MTG and Bobert sounded like a couple whining schoolgirls that didn't get their way. Sure glad they do not represent me

Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 February, 03:58

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 February, 03:56

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
08 February, 03:53
So are we also going after the CDC, and the FDA?