TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
08 February, 03:37
the twitter files weren't just about the hunter fbi laptop cover up....
Ms Mace is on....FiRe...watch, so worth it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
08 February, 10:51
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I have come to the conclusion that many people refuse the information. It's not cognitive dissonance. They won't even acknowledge other options. Simple curiosity doesn't even exist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
08 February, 08:17
Trapped in Two timelines... Not sure when/if they will ever wake-up or when/if timelines will ever converge, butttt my happy azz ain't stickin around 4evzzz....😛haha kidding, I'll do whatever the good Lord asks of me😊

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
08 February, 08:00
MANY of the lefty's are still trapped in the fear echochamber...

I posted to a high-level healthcare provider - the truth posted by Sasha Latypova... (mil control/bad policy/bad manufacturing) and the current VAERS data (which is ridiculously manipulated and low) - but it still says over 2 million injured... and the lady gave me verbal vomit of the "narrative".. well organized I might add.. but she had heard "nothing" - absolutely NOTHING I said.

I didn't shout back.
I said - it will take "both sides to listen"...

How does one have only rationalizations and excuses for more than 2 MILLION injured? It's very strange and mind-boggling to watch. No compassion.. only fear... and a totalitarian mindset.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
08 February, 05:46
Twitter and IG both having issues today makes me think the message isn't reaching them...yet.