Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
LooP is confirming Q The Storm Rider

The balloons are NOT Chinese
that is a DS FF cover story.

The balloons are DARPA created
U.S. DS EMP weapons
that are now being seen on 5 continents
& are getting ready to BLACKOUT the world.

This has been predicted for YEARS
& were are here.

Is everyone prepared to stay home
while U.S. Space Force switches the grid
from DS demon dark web / spyware
to Quantum?

💞 Fill up your vehicles with gas
Cash in small bills
Food & Water for your family & pets
Medicines
Batteries, matches, flashlights...

REMAIN CALM
We are prepared for this.
We are going to be strong while everyone else
loses their heads because they don't know
what has been going on in the last 8 years
since President Trump announced his candidacy
& EVERYTHING changed.

But WE know this is dark > LIGHT time 🎉🌟💫

President Trump ReTruthed an image of himself
selling Popcorn captioned
"Enjoy The Show" 🎥🍿

#patriotsincontrol
#TyQTeam
08:19 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
12 February, 12:26
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Well, as we all know… this momma and daughter have no money to do all the necessary stuff. Pray I can get my daughter meds before it happens. Gas, etc… no can do. I leave it in Gods hands. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 February, 08:48
Thanks Kat! I am ready (except this week wss canned food drive at school so now I am restocking right after drop off 🤣. I have been prepping for so long that many of my cans were expired, y’all make sure and check. You may need to update the Cans).

Some People are freaking about an EMP and the consequences, makes me wonder if they know what has been TRULY going on to Children the last many thousands of years? 🤬

Do they know our OWN DoD and Government have been Purposely KILLING US, Making us Financial Slaves, Brainwashing our children, Destroying our families, Chemtrailing, Destroying our crops, what they have been putting in our foods, rigging every single election, soying on us by TV. Phone, Vaccums, ECHO, Alexa, Alarm systems, ALL Vehicles etc etc etc??

DO IT. Crash It ALL!! I’ll wait for Space Force and Pretend I am on “Little House On The Prairie” for however LONG. Fooooooking DO IT!! Get RID Of SATAN & HIS MINIONS! 🙌

Good Morning Loves! 🥰❤️😍😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_AT_ 42_ @AT42
09 February, 03:42
Wait, what? The end of the world is coming by ..........
balloons?

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
09 February, 12:44
And exactly WHERE do you get replacements for all the computer chips and electrical brains that get completely fried with an EMP???? ALL FACTORIES would be completely blasted too - no way to make more until you can get the factories up and going again, and how do you get replacement materials to produce all these chips and brains? When every other factory and vehicle are not working because they have been fried???

Are people not thinking this thru??? An EMP would literally turn the world or the continents it went off over into actual dark ages again.

How anyone can be excited about an EMP...it could literally produce mass deaths thru no food, no medicine, no heat, no water, no nothing... Only those who are prepared will survive this, and only for a period of time unless they homestead and can reproduce their own needs.

Don't be excited about this, be terrified. I hope all of you are prepared, for a long time. If this happens, it will be ALL you have to survive on.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
09 February, 12:22
Okay - hate to rain on everyone's parade here. But...have any of you considered what an EMP actually IS and will DO, especially to anything electrical?

We won't just lose power and internet for 10 days or however long you think it will be - it will be a complete desolation of EVERY electrical/computerized everything out there. EMPs destroy this, they don't just temporairly stop it and then let it restart...

Cars run on computer brains = no working vehicles unless they are prior to the 1980's. No cell phones, no computers, no electrical anything so your electric stove and microwave won't work ever again, no radios or Ham radios (unless you put them in a faraday cage). No NOTHING.....

An EMP would shut down the entire continent it happened on for decades, because every electronic device would have to be replaced or fixed. And NO simple fix for that.

Not sure why everyone thinks this will be a 10 blip and back to normal.

We would literally be in the dark ages...for decade

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
08 February, 10:06
THE SKY IS FALLING

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
08 February, 09:24
We are ready. God will lead us to a great victory as He defeats Satan and the demons for the final time. Faith - not fear. Know that God has this and we are going to be saved in the end.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 February, 09:35
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
That's exactly how I feel about it, Brandy.
Blessings to you, Memaw & your family.
LIGHT HAS PREVAILED 💪🌟💫💞

👇
#GodWins

Pristine Earth @APristineEarth
12 February, 10:52
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Prepped and ready. Fear not saith the Lord
Isaiah 41:10

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 February, 08:55
Don't EMPs ruin appliances, cars, etc?
Will we be without electric long? My freezer is packed. No heat too?

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
09 February, 12:36
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
EMP's destroy anything with an electrical brain - which is pretty much everything in our lives today. An EMP doesn't just knock things out for 10 days and then everything works again, and EMP literally burns and destroys the electrical brains so they will never ever work again - they would have to be replaced, every single one. And appliances, cars, communications, even pacemakers...everything has more than one computer chip in them, some have dozens of them, and each one would need to be replaced. People don't get this. It isn't just shutting down an area for a few days and getting it back up and going again - this is putting us in the dark ages, literally, for decades.

As for your freezer, PLEASE get a canner and learn quickly how to can. Get several hundred canning jars. I homestead, 20 years ago freezer went out, took almost 400 jars to save my meat, and worked 48 hours straight to can it all. I was ready...just in case. Very grateful for that.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 February, 08:43
What better timing than Superbowl weekend right after their Satanic ritual at the Grammy's? More bang for the buck... 🙏❤🙏

08 February, 09:08
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
There are 4 "Super Bowl" Q posts

https://qalerts.app/?q=Sup...

👇 My fave

Storm Rider @StormRider
08 February, 08:29
There are many more balloons. On Spyglass I counted about 14.

08 February, 08:35
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
Ty.

Well, they want to BLACKOUT the planet.
Have at it fellas.
U.S. Space Force
& the entire White Hat Military Alliance
are poised in every single country on Earth
AND in the Galaxy 😉💪

#ThePlanToSaveTheWorld