Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
08 February, 11:18
From GhostEzra on TG

This video has been deleted from every platform (including Google) years ago. It took me a long time to find it.

MAKE IT VIRAL, AND SHARE! FOLLOW FOR MORE 💣...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
08 February, 12:49
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Such a filthy, filthy POS!
Good fookin riddance

fyi .. the middle finger emoji is gone 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
08 February, 06:11
In response Evangelina to her Publication
The "new" AU is a mess. I I don't believe such a talented/capable admin could screw things up so badly unless it was, for whatever reason, intentional.

Evangelina @Evangelina
08 February, 06:25
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
I haven't been on here much lately, BUT, I have wondered the same thing. I was on a couple of Saturdays ago when administration was working out some bugs.

It is a Hot Mess. First thing I have learned to do is nail down whatever I want to look at by bookmarking it if I ever want to see it again.

Sent my niece a share this afternoon and I have no clue what she received! It wasn't what I intended to share.

Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
I've learned that too...you can't expect to go back to save something. You have to do it right when you see it. I usually send the link to my text so I can revisit and repost later if necessary. I don't care for the format of Truth Social and Twitter is still a mess too.
06:27 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
08 February, 06:30
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
The old adage "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" comes to mind.

Although, I have considered they are attempting to accomplish something I have no clue about.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
08 February, 06:37
Sad to say but I think the intention is to make it more difficult for Anons on the AU platform. Someone of the Admins capability just can't screw something up this badly unless that's what they are intending--IMHO. Still, NCSWIC and TBIYTC--there's no stopping it.👍🙏🌎🦋