Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
08 February, 11:18
From GhostEzra on TG

This video has been deleted from every platform (including Google) years ago. It took me a long time to find it.

MAKE IT VIRAL, AND SHARE! FOLLOW FOR MORE 💣...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
Such a filthy, filthy POS!
Good fookin riddance

fyi .. the middle finger emoji is gone 😔
12:49 PM - Feb 08, 2023
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
08 February, 06:11
In response Evangelina to her Publication
The "new" AU is a mess. I I don't believe such a talented/capable admin could screw things up so badly unless it was, for whatever reason, intentional.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
08 February, 06:25
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
I haven't been on here much lately, BUT, I have wondered the same thing. I was on a couple of Saturdays ago when administration was working out some bugs.

It is a Hot Mess. First thing I have learned to do is nail down whatever I want to look at by bookmarking it if I ever want to see it again.

Sent my niece a share this afternoon and I have no clue what she received! It wasn't what I intended to share.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
08 February, 12:54
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Agreed ;)