Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
From GhostEzra on TG

This video has been deleted from every platform (including Google) years ago. It took me a long time to find it.

MAKE IT VIRAL, AND SHARE! FOLLOW FOR MORE 💣...
11:18 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
08 February, 11:55
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
i find ghost ezra as useless as tits on a bull lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
08 February, 11:50
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
it was taken out of context and i found it in 10 sec....i must be a wizard lol
President Obama Speaks at Palais Des Beaux Arts - YouTube

President Obama delivers remarks at Palais Des Beaux Arts in Brussels, Belgium. March 26, 2014.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
08 February, 11:53
In response reaper myer to his Publication
3min in

Back to the Future @Backontrack
08 February, 11:39

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
08 February, 09:50
I remember the first time I saw this. Shook me to the core.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
08 February, 01:31
It would be useful to hear the full clip for context. I heard it once but did not save it. It made a difference to hear the true beginning and full end.

08 February, 02:34
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Yes, it would be if we could find it ;)

Evangelina @Evangelina
08 February, 12:49
Such a filthy, filthy POS!
Good fookin riddance

fyi .. the middle finger emoji is gone 😔

08 February, 12:54
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Agreed ;)

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
08 February, 06:11
In response Evangelina to her Publication
The "new" AU is a mess. I I don't believe such a talented/capable admin could screw things up so badly unless it was, for whatever reason, intentional.

Dottie French @DotOn777
08 February, 12:18

Mike Anon @Mike314
08 February, 11:47
I'm sending you a big FUCK YOU, 0bama.

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
08 February, 11:26
ordinary? really, I remember seeing this and looking at the crowd God help Us because I would have been the one to call him out. They just stood there and made his case😕

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
08 February, 12:04
In response nuts11 nuts11 to her Publication
His audience was comprised of the "elite" so no, they would not object but rather agree wholeheartedly.