Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Anonup not letting me repost Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders youtube responding to Biden's SOTU address ....
wearing a mask?

Wth IS WRONG with this site - been over 2 weeks now - can't post freely, no videos, no memes, can't connect with anyone else on this site, BO???
09:10 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 February, 09:33
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Auto scroll is still a problem and not able to follow back also.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
08 February, 09:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
08 February, 09:19
Interesting that her scar was left in plain view. But It’s not a mask, she’s had thyroid surgery…

https://talkbusiness.net/2...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 February, 09:17
You probably already know fren, but clear your cache and browser, um not your passwords, unless you have them memorized, then sign off, get out of that browser, sign back on via a new browser and see if that works.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
08 February, 09:14
Not sure - but I do know that the administrator has put out several statements that he is redoing and attempting to upgrade AU - I have had some issues as well. It is getting better - but that may be the reason.