17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
IMO, AnonUp is running like shit for a reason. It’s not because Koba magically forgot how to code or how to keep test net features out of production, but it’s because we’re a testing ground for something and somewhere much bigger than our little corner of the internet.

We are ALL beta testers - whether you like it or not :)
09:47 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
08 February, 11:56
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Quantum computing in the near future?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WhiskieTangoFoxtrot *** @WhiskieTangoFoxtrot
08 February, 11:23
I just want to be able to use it , as my granddaughter says, awittle bit. My page seems to get stuck on scroll at times and I can’t see anything. Other times I’m seeing each post 3 times in a row before I see a new one then I see that one 3 times etc etc… Also refreshing the page isn’t an option as it just gets stuck, so I have to close out and open it again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
08 February, 12:17
Agree. Unless ur an alpha beta tester, just saying. The big dawg!😎👏

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
08 February, 12:22
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Hey, Precious.....😍

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 February, 11:57
Makes Sense 🙌🏻🥰🙏🏼

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
07 February, 01:33
My life's been leading up to this point... kek...

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
07 February, 09:08
I agree with you.

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
06 February, 10:29
👍

joann ferguson donated @joann212
06 February, 10:29
V2 and Elon's link the other about Version 2 not running well, struck a coincidence.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
07 February, 09:03
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
I thought the same.

Project ODIN?

ODIN - Operational Digital Network

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

08 February, 12:25
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
Maybe we're each being run thru chat gpt or whatever its called...wanna see the results? A story/profile of u?💯😳, made from a totality of our words here. Not fair cuz im not done yet...still got a lot to say. 🤭, im not saying im ok with it...AI sucks.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
08 February, 12:24
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
Podcast 🤦🏻‍♀️🤪

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
06 February, 10:12
i had a hunch something else was happing... comfy during the process. I assumed we got the order to divert power from the main engines to weapons, shields, forward grids and/or the subspace field coils.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 February, 10:12
😂💝💯💥

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
06 February, 10:09
It's a nice place tobstay and visit but we were meant to push the envelope. The battlefield is Twitter, Facebook, the real world. We were getting to comfy. I've learned more in the past two months being back on Twitter. I didn't wait for my name to come back. I started over and found my Frens. Hopefully I'll see you over there soon. We are here for a reason. Let's make a difference.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 February, 10:09
Have to agree. Patience is something I have a limited amount of, which seems to be true of others here.

I have been practicing the art of going a bit slower, and not needing to have everything go exactly as I want it, when I want it. We have become a "on demand" society...and maybe the life that is to come is going to be much slower. Or, perhaps we will be w/o internet for a bit, and Koba is helping us to not face too many withdrawal symptoms.😝

Love you Koba, hope we get to meet one day! Thank you for being you and providing this haven.💗

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
06 February, 10:04 (E)
100% agree. Something different (more) going on here. If we are beta testers, then so be it. I like it here. Even in it's current state:)

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
06 February, 10:03
I've had similar thoughts.

What do they do when a group of Truth seekers join forces, and come up with plausible theories as to who/what/when/where/how events are unfolding, Real Time?....

Slow.
Them.
Down.

😂👏👊
Well played, Patriots!!
😘⚖

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
06 February, 10:00
Yah but if Koba doesn't move that pop up delete button on my notifications I'm gonna need a straight jacket. @administrator

Laritha Savage @Laritha
07 February, 01:36
In response Duhble Dee to her Publication
I deleted mine on the v2. original version.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
08 February, 12:00
In response Duhble Dee to her Publication

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
06 February, 09:54
Something that came to mind for me...
Both sides are watching the progress of the Great Awakening. If people are waking to quickly, they slow it down. When people are waking to slow, they speed it up. How they do it is the flow of information.
If everyone woke up at once, there would have been complete chaos. Some woke decades ago, others just recently.
Like I said, it is my opinion and both sides knows what is coming, but need it in a controlled manner.

Water Mark @Watermark
07 February, 12:18 (E)
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
The bigger accounts which were reinstated on Twit seem very 'professional'. The information dripped out is in a specific order so that yuppy normies can digest it.

If the wonderful mob of misfit anon's like us were allowed on we might lead with over the top statements that, even though they were true, would turn people away. The public is not ready to find out why we don't eat at certain fast food restaurants.

Get the people to see that:

the 'other party' is corrupt
all of gov is corrupt
pharma is corrupt
pharma is hurting them
gov is not protecting them from pharma.
media is not reporting on pharma
media is not reporting on gov
media is gov
gov is trying to rob them
pharma is killing them for profit
pharma is killing their kids for profit
pharma is owned by the same $ as big ag, big food processors, all media, automakers, big oil...
banks own it all
banks are trying to rob and kill them
banks are actually only one bank

full disclosure

08 February, 12:41
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
That Q line about the Truth wont be for everyone has always had me boggled. Whatchu say makes great sense Charlie...i do believe however, that the bad guys are under control of the good guys....and there are many who have no power...they are the new ones to join the criminal organization under the puppets...who are now under control of white hats. So in essence, anyone who HAD real power have long since been castrated, so to speak, and the newest puppets are getting played without any awareness of impending doom...cuz the evil ones cannot reveal anything until the play is over. Now i could be confusing it all with an episode of 3s Company...but i dont think so. What say u?
👋🫠🤍🏁🤍

Lily B.... @LilyB
06 February, 09:52
And Twitter seems to reverting to some of its old censorship ways. I don't know. It's just a gut/instinctual thing, but I feel there's a convergence out there just waiting for a very specific moment.