17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
06 February, 09:47
IMO, AnonUp is running like shit for a reason. It’s not because Koba magically forgot how to code or how to keep test net features out of production, but it’s because we’re a testing ground for something and somewhere much bigger than our little corner of the internet.

We are ALL beta testers - whether you like it or not :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Have to agree. Patience is something I have a limited amount of, which seems to be true of others here.

I have been practicing the art of going a bit slower, and not needing to have everything go exactly as I want it, when I want it. We have become a "on demand" society...and maybe the life that is to come is going to be much slower. Or, perhaps we will be w/o internet for a bit, and Koba is helping us to not face too many withdrawal symptoms.😝

Love you Koba, hope we get to meet one day! Thank you for being you and providing this haven.💗
10:09 PM - Feb 06, 2023
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Warrior, click on at the bottom under it