17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
06 February, 09:47
IMO, AnonUp is running like shit for a reason. It’s not because Koba magically forgot how to code or how to keep test net features out of production, but it’s because we’re a testing ground for something and somewhere much bigger than our little corner of the internet.

We are ALL beta testers - whether you like it or not :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Something that came to mind for me...
Both sides are watching the progress of the Great Awakening. If people are waking to quickly, they slow it down. When people are waking to slow, they speed it up. How they do it is the flow of information.
If everyone woke up at once, there would have been complete chaos. Some woke decades ago, others just recently.
Like I said, it is my opinion and both sides knows what is coming, but need it in a controlled manner.
09:54 PM - Feb 06, 2023
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
08 February, 12:41
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
That Q line about the Truth wont be for everyone has always had me boggled. Whatchu say makes great sense Charlie...i do believe however, that the bad guys are under control of the good guys....and there are many who have no power...they are the new ones to join the criminal organization under the puppets...who are now under control of white hats. So in essence, anyone who HAD real power have long since been castrated, so to speak, and the newest puppets are getting played without any awareness of impending doom...cuz the evil ones cannot reveal anything until the play is over. Now i could be confusing it all with an episode of 3s Company...but i dont think so. What say u?
👋🫠🤍🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
08 February, 06:55
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
AT this point in time, I agree that most of the bad have been nullified (no control) but with a caveat ;
Some of the information they retained from knowing the "bad" side, comes in handy to guide the "good".
Q consulted (outside its tight group) occultists, scientists (real physicists and metaphysicists), financial advisors... you name it, they gathered information without having to explain the Q plan.
I am not saying I know anything, other than from an outsiders perspective, they had all their bases covered.
Hence my comment both sides are speeding up and slowing down.. : )

Water Mark @Watermark
07 February, 12:18 (E)
The bigger accounts which were reinstated on Twit seem very 'professional'. The information dripped out is in a specific order so that yuppy normies can digest it.

If the wonderful mob of misfit anon's like us were allowed on we might lead with over the top statements that, even though they were true, would turn people away. The public is not ready to find out why we don't eat at certain fast food restaurants.

Get the people to see that:

the 'other party' is corrupt
all of gov is corrupt
pharma is corrupt
pharma is hurting them
gov is not protecting them from pharma.
media is not reporting on pharma
media is not reporting on gov
media is gov
gov is trying to rob them
pharma is killing them for profit
pharma is killing their kids for profit
pharma is owned by the same $ as big ag, big food processors, all media, automakers, big oil...
banks own it all
banks are trying to rob and kill them
banks are actually only one bank

full disclosure

Happy Days @Sun2516
07 February, 12:37
In response Water Mark to his Publication
That is non sense u know right?
Who thinks that it is fun to know all this information and that there are excuses for those that choose to not even try?

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
07 February, 12:41 (E)
In response Water Mark to his Publication
William (Bill) Cooper said it best, that people want a "Daddy" to protect them and make them feel safe. So they put all their trust and confidence in the corrupt govt. in exchange for a little security (perceived). I'd rather just take care of myself, thank you. Just let me out of [their] BS system...where they control the value of money, they control who can own, and what kinds of business you can own, where you live, what you eat, et al. all through their local, state, federal monopolies. Fook that.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 February, 11:23
I think they are using AI to control the process.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
07 February, 11:27
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Agreed, but I think there is a human aspect to it as well.
Input data, output data...

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
07 February, 10:28
I've felt something like this is why we are not back on Twatter.

I also felt it was a big reason "we" were booted from Twatter.

Anons & digital soldiers had become very effective/efficient.

This breakup forced us in to alternate platforms and slowed our information exchange and spread of our sharing into the general public.

This is an information war.

Happy Days @Sun2516
07 February, 10:11
“Controlled”

🤔 no neither side has full control.

Noway, Do I believe that.

It is a disaster.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 February, 10:18
oh good thoughts..sounds good to me...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 February, 10:10
good thinking.