Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
If you are having any issues please list them here. Also include what browsers and device so we can replicate the issues. Pics helps. We can use the hashtag #sitebugs
02:39 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Britt Woo @Brittwoo
08 November, 10:56 (E)
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Not sure if it is too late to add on to this thread...I am new to Anonup and am having a difficult time getting the list of followers & followings of others to show. I select the option to show them, the screen refreshes, but comes back to the main page of posts of the person's profile I am viewing. This happens in Chrome & Firefox. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
16 May, 03:56
My following feed will only show 30 max. If I follow anyone new, it trips off the oldest one in the feed. If I unfollow someone, the last one reappears. when I click "see more" at bottom, it says "that is all". I can't follow anyone or I lose others. I've had that issue since before the last problems came up with the site. Everything else is fine. Android on duckduckgo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
01 May, 02:51
Ohhh, now I see: having 0 followers? Something wrong here.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
01 May, 02:47
0 following/0 followers I am using Firefox on my computer.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
01 May, 02:34
I am experiencing the zero zero bug.

0 Follower 0 Followed

No problems for me

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
01 May, 12:19
#sitebugs ...not doodlebugs or bedbugs or stinkbugs. Microsoft edge on a 13yr old Dell PC (antique)

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
01 May, 12:09
KeK

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
01 May, 12:04
Thanks for checking with us. Yes, to the following and the followers showing 0. Then, on my android I can only read like 8 of the feeds which states that's all for now as well as going to another page takes forever to load. Hope this helps and thank you.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
01 May, 02:50
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
Same here on my android. Using Chrome.

Neny Garcia @NenyG
01 May, 02:55 (E)
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
#sitebugs Same here, android. Using Brave. For the last few days only see 4 or 5 posts on the newsfeed.

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
01 May, 12:01 (E)
reporting SAME issue. #sitebugs

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
01 May, 12:00
Kobayashi, my following and followers were both zero'ed out. my blue check mark is 'poof 'gone as well. KEK. Clitches happen...make more java and I will start praying you get the 'glitches fixed'. It kinda looks like 'it's gonna be a l...o...n...g... nite. sing while you work, makes it go faster :)

Iam Mie @iammiele
01 May, 12:03
It still shows followers - I can see when I click on their accounts...

#sitebugs are TASTIER than #ZEEBUGS !

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
30 April, 11:59
Followers and following all gone.

Iam Mie @iammiele
30 April, 11:56
Thank you @administrator !
Using PC, duck duck / oogle
#sitebugs are still better than bedbugs!

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
30 April, 11:36
@administrator ,
Thought that you need to know that everyone's Following & Followers numbers tonight 4/30/23 are reset to zero's! Attached are some before and after shots.
...and while we are at it, many (including mine) had their check marks and donation stars taken away weeks ago as well. Hopefully you can get this resolved quickly!
Thanks,
Jim @Jimbo0566
#sitebugs

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
02 May, 12:14
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Same here:(

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
02 May, 12:40
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
YES, PLEASE!!!

SamQ -17 @SamQ17
04 March, 11:26
Dear Koba,

I have a problem with the "Following" page.

When I want to see all the "Following" with the "SHOW MORE" button, the page tells me "THAT IS ALL FOR NOW!" and I am missing about ten profiles that are not displayed.

So, each time I add Following, the last ones in the list (in chronological order, therefore at the bottom of the page) are no longer displayed and are hidden by the last ones added.

I don't have this problem with the "FOLLOWERS" page.

I use Firefox.

Thank you in advance for your help.

16 May, 04:01
In response SamQ -17 to her Publication
I'm having same issue.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
01 March, 01:02
I have a hot mess going on...old version cause new version doesnt work either for me,,,, also cant upload some pics....

21 February, 11:47
Following feed only allows 30 max. Android on Duckduckgo
#sitebugs

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
01 March, 01:49
In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication
@administrator

#sitebugs

Same on iPad Safari and Android Chrome

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 February, 05:13
Koba with unending gratitude for your work:
Still typing dark on dark theme for Posts
(Replies are Good)
Still turtle Speed especially in the morning (not sure if AU or connection)
Thank you
#sitebugs

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
21 February, 04:32
DO WE DONATE HERE? https://anonup.com/donate

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
19 February, 02:53
Seems like Admin abandoned AU...things only got worse, nothing is better and it's been weeks. Doesn't seem like there is any intention for improvement and certainly don't see any communication from Admin to that effect.

21 February, 04:32
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

21 February, 04:33
In response Rose Kpp to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 February, 03:12
Hey Koba, I see that the Timeline feed has changed. It now continually adds new posts as they come in, rather than manually refreshing to get the new posts.
I am finding it really hard to read now as the new posts being added constantly jumps me out of the post I’m reading and back up to the top of the feed. By the time I’ve scrolled down to the post I was previously reading, the auto feed has jumped me back up to the top again.
Is there a feature to stop the autofeed? I know I am missing a lot of posts now, I can’t read them fast enough in Timeline. Any suggestions? I’m on an iPad and using Safari to access the app.
Thanks Koba, I do appreciate all your hard work. 👍😊

Dennis Gallant @Dengalla
21 February, 05:28
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
I'm with you on this. Site is SO messed up that I'm SERIOUSLY thinking WE BEEN PLAYED!!! Also thinking of UNSUBSCIBING. I have to REFRESH to "go to" or post! I have to refresh to see notices! AND, the auto update IS A PAIN IN THE ASS!!!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 February, 05:40
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Yes, And Sometimes when I Am Replying to a Post, It Jumps and then I Can't Find the Post that I was Responding to Again!!!!

This is Extremely Annoying!

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
15 February, 01:49
Thank you for your hard work. I am very grateful to you.
Is work getting a little quieter?

I can't use emoji. Very slow movement.
And I have a star and a blue check mark on my profile. Not suitable for me.

Please don't be hasty and think about your body first.
Please take a good rest without overdoing it.
Please cherish your priorities.

We have nothing but gratitude for you.
thank you🙏💞
PS:Emoji are copied from other sites.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
13 February, 04:34
Hi Koba.. I can't post most of the time...it loads everything but when I hit publish it does nothing. When in dark mode, when I type a post I can't read it because lettering is in black. When I click on my notification button it spins for awhile and takes me back to home page, can't see most replies

21 February, 04:36
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
ARE YOU AT
https://v2.anonup.com/

WORKS BETTER

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
13 February, 08:43

12 February, 10:51
Now I'm getting a page not found for a profile.

https://anonup.com/MrDeeds...

13 February, 08:43
In response Angela Hart to her Publication

12 February, 09:24 (E)
I've only noticed this on 3 of @VincentKennedy posts. Direct links in pictures.

The pages don't load completely as you can see in the fourth picture. #sitebugs