Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
06 February, 02:39
If you are having any issues please list them here. Also include what browsers and device so we can replicate the issues. Pics helps. We can use the hashtag #sitebugs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
@administrator ,
Thought that you need to know that everyone's Following & Followers numbers tonight 4/30/23 are reset to zero's! Attached are some before and after shots.
...and while we are at it, many (including mine) had their check marks and donation stars taken away weeks ago as well. Hopefully you can get this resolved quickly!
Thanks,
Jim @Jimbo0566
#sitebugs
11:36 PM - Apr 30, 2023
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
02 May, 12:40
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
YES, PLEASE!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
02 May, 12:14
Same here:(

Silver Cat @silvercat
01 May, 11:52
Same here! and the strange pulsing red notification thing.

debbie french @animalsgalore
01 May, 06:01
Mine are all 00's also. What's going on!

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
01 May, 02:56 (E)
That happened to me as well and i got some pulsing red 1 on notifications that never goes away

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
01 May, 02:53
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Fie what it's worth, when that has happened for me I delete my notifications and it seems to reset. Note: not an authorized......., well, anything! 🥴😂💕

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
01 May, 01:17

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
01 May, 12:37
Same with me....no checkmaks and Donation Stars anymore 😪

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
01 May, 12:08
My Posts have been frozen at 57 for months, Sent a message but nothing ever done!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
30 April, 11:48 (E)
Mine too! I was last at 1444 followers, I forget following, perhaps a bit larger?💛 #sitebugs