Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
06 February, 02:39
If you are having any issues please list them here. Also include what browsers and device so we can replicate the issues. Pics helps. We can use the hashtag #sitebugs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 February, 03:12
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Hey Koba, I see that the Timeline feed has changed. It now continually adds new posts as they come in, rather than manually refreshing to get the new posts.
I am finding it really hard to read now as the new posts being added constantly jumps me out of the post I’m reading and back up to the top of the feed. By the time I’ve scrolled down to the post I was previously reading, the auto feed has jumped me back up to the top again.
Is there a feature to stop the autofeed? I know I am missing a lot of posts now, I can’t read them fast enough in Timeline. Any suggestions? I’m on an iPad and using Safari to access the app.
Thanks Koba, I do appreciate all your hard work. 👍😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
Yes, And Sometimes when I Am Replying to a Post, It Jumps and then I Can't Find the Post that I was Responding to Again!!!!

This is Extremely Annoying!
05:40 AM - Feb 21, 2023
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it