Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
05 February, 09:00
Someone needs to let Elon know that there is an army of πŸΈβ€™s anxiously waiting to flood Twitter with engaged activity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
Elon either isn't who we thought or he's playing games. Not much has changed on the Twit from what I can see. People still getting kicked off because of certain posts, Project Veritas vids/articles getting banned/blocked, etc. Either he's a liar or he's not being hands-on, paying attention, and actually trying to make the platform better. *sighs* All I know is I'm sick of the BS!
12:38 AM - Feb 06, 2023
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LO_Patriot in this post can reply
Aristarkos βœ… WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
06 February, 05:42
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
From what I understand the whole shadow banning and suspending etc., is automated and embedded into the twitter code, not something you can just delete and expect twitter to keep operational...

Elon is doing good stuff, twitter files being one of them, let's see what he does next... Since optics are very important in an information war, it must be for a reason things aren't fixed as quick as we like and most anons aren't reinstated as he promised, I'm still waiting and the 30 extra days are way past...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 February, 07:21
In response Aristarkos βœ… WWG1WGA to his Publication
Still in Satan's armor too...