George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
I THINK THE REASON WERE NOT BACK ON TWITTER EXCEPT FOR A FEW THAT WERE PUT THERE TO LIGHT A MATCH MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTEST THEIR GETTING THE TRUTH ANON FREE ...THEY SEE NO BIAS
06:26 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply
Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
06 February, 02:10
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
I never left. Quietly posting in comments and spreading truth without connection to Q on my profile has been the way I've avoided permanent suspension. We were told to go incognito and hold the line on Twitter. I was frankly surprised more Patriots didn't listen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
04 February, 08:50
Twatter suspended Project Veritas again..
I think this is something else.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 February, 08:59
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
WHATEVER WAKES THE NORMIES

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
04 February, 12:44
Good point •

04 February, 09:24
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
SOMETIMES BAD PUBLICITY IS BETTER PUBLICITY THEY WANNA KNOW WHY ITS BANNED

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 February, 11:16
Well idk, I think we are needed to level it up.

Right now there are few conservatives or MAGAs left there and with most of the bots gone it is only the Rinos and the libs.

That can't be good.
Having said that, I do think that we can now go back with a little different attitude.

Since we are getting some traction now and many are seeing that we were not really as crazy as they thought, the sane ones that is, that may be more receptive now than combative.

Maybe take our calm truth back.
Try hard to talk not fight.

Remember that there are some that cant be saved and spend time with ones that exhibit possible conversation skills.

03 February, 11:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
ONE THINGS FOR CERTAIN NANA ITS GOING DOWN

Dan Dan @DanDan
03 February, 06:58
Drip. Drip. Ripple. Wave! 💧💧〰️🌊

03 February, 07:00
In response Dan Dan to his Publication
FUCKIN AYE SURFIN THE WAVE WWG1WGA

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 February, 06:55
Good theory. I'm not convinced that we'll be needed but- if so- we are ready to pounce like lions. It wouldn't take us long to red pill the world. We did it before- we'll do it again.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 February, 07:00
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Keep dreaming....You are needed....Ever read your posts?

#BlessUp
#PatriotAnonsAreMoreAddictiveThanCrack

Rick Michaels @DarkToLight1985
04 February, 12:10
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I thought that Twitter was one of the main 'battlefields' in the op to begin with, wasn't it?

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
03 February, 06:51
English?