George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 February, 06:26
I THINK THE REASON WERE NOT BACK ON TWITTER EXCEPT FOR A FEW THAT WERE PUT THERE TO LIGHT A MATCH MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTEST THEIR GETTING THE TRUTH ANON FREE ...THEY SEE NO BIAS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 February, 11:16
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Well idk, I think we are needed to level it up.

Right now there are few conservatives or MAGAs left there and with most of the bots gone it is only the Rinos and the libs.

That can't be good.
Having said that, I do think that we can now go back with a little different attitude.

Since we are getting some traction now and many are seeing that we were not really as crazy as they thought, the sane ones that is, that may be more receptive now than combative.

Maybe take our calm truth back.
Try hard to talk not fight.

Remember that there are some that cant be saved and spend time with ones that exhibit possible conversation skills.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
ONE THINGS FOR CERTAIN NANA ITS GOING DOWN
11:56 PM - Feb 03, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from George Edmiston, click on at the bottom under it