George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 February, 06:26
I THINK THE REASON WERE NOT BACK ON TWITTER EXCEPT FOR A FEW THAT WERE PUT THERE TO LIGHT A MATCH MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTEST THEIR GETTING THE TRUTH ANON FREE ...THEY SEE NO BIAS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Good theory. I'm not convinced that we'll be needed but- if so- we are ready to pounce like lions. It wouldn't take us long to red pill the world. We did it before- we'll do it again.
06:55 PM - Feb 03, 2023
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Rick Michaels @DarkToLight1985
04 February, 12:10
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I thought that Twitter was one of the main 'battlefields' in the op to begin with, wasn't it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 February, 12:39
In response Rick Michaels to his Publication
It was and maybe it still is but I don't believe that it's going to be up to us to red pill the world. I feel like we're closer to the 'comfort and guide' phase of this operation. I might be wrong.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 February, 07:00
Keep dreaming....You are needed....Ever read your posts?

#BlessUp
#PatriotAnonsAreMoreAddictiveThanCrack

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 February, 06:59
I THINK WHEN DARKNESS FALLS THEYRE GONNA NEED THE LIONS TO CALM THE LAMBS

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 February, 07:01
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Now that is Biblical.

#BlessUp