Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 February, 07:27
Good Mornings Patriots.

Just going to squeeze right in here...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
"Nestle Purina PetCare Company knowingly sold pet food products that contained glyphosate, a known carcinogen" A class-action suit filed in Missouri against Nestle. Also, there's a similar suit against Nestle for heavy metals in the chocolate candy bars they make and sell. https://www.classaction.or...
07:36 AM - Feb 03, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by godrus in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
03 February, 07:31
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Good Bye Nestle!
You have murdered enough people
Humanity has a new sheriff and he is tight with God.
Jesus
This isn't their first rodeo
This is their first time under a new Sheriff!
😂😂
YAY
TIMBER!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 February, 01:37
Baby food is a HUGE problem too, with heavy metals. There are currently lawsuits against 7 baby food companies, including Gerber, Beechnut, and Sprout Organics for having too much toxic metal, including lead, cadmium, mercury and arsenic. (See article.) The metals are really bad for a baby's developing brain.

The heavy metal is in the soil where the food is grown, so not even organic grown foods are exempt. The most heavily concentrated heavy metals are in foods grown IN the soil, such as root vegetables like carrots and sweet potatoes, and RICE. And yet rice cereal and rice crisps are marketed specifically for babies, it's everywhere in the stores.

We all consume these heavy metals in our food supply, but by body weight, it's far worse for a 10 or 15 lb infant.
This article sums up heavy metals and has suggestions for baby food. You can do your own research from there.

Please share this info with any parents you know.

https://bettergoods.org/be...

03 February, 03:31
In response New Years Day to her Publication
I never trusted baby foods when my children were young, so I bought a manual food grinder and just ground up whatever I was making for dinner - pork chops or chicken, steamed broccoli, and rice pretty much was dinner every night. They loved it and never had commercial baby food, or bottles. All three were breastfed until weened and on regular food.
I used exactly this and could add milk to it.
We also didn't use pampers; I used cloth diapers.

wht 2.0 @wht
03 February, 10:50
Look what else Nestlé's up to

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 February, 10:48
Does anyone know if there is any healthy dog food available at all?

Pink Totter @Totter
03 February, 11:55
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
We've been using Nutri Source with good results.

America First @AmericaFirst17
03 February, 03:22
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Cook for your fur-baby. Basic foods -- rice, vegetables, sardine in can....just squeeze out the salt under water, boiled beef liver, chicken, ground beef. Throw in some supplements.

They will be just fine. Stay away from commercial dog food. They have been deliberating hurting dogs/pets for a long time.

We are at war. So, they are going after babies and fur-babies.

Don't want to cook? Check out We Feed Raw dot com

Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 February, 10:47
Does anyone know if

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
03 February, 09:14
I have been boycotting Nestle for decades for their water treachery, so it'll be easy to include Purina now that I know they are same company.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 February, 08:31
I can only imagine what's in their water.
I swear it was tainted.
I wish there were home test kits we could buy to test our water supplies. If there were, that company would make a mint. I swear when I thought I was going to die last year that I was poisoned. I kept telling everyone the water tasted funny.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
03 February, 08:31
I just found out my cats food is made by purina nestle. Says no where on it, but I just searched in case, and it sure is. I’m pissed

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
03 February, 08:01
Yes as far back as 2000, they have knowingly poisoned their products.
When you realize they hate us, God's Creation, you learn Truth.
LOVE

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 February, 07:52
Sounds like a card carrying fan of Adolf, Davos attending scumbag…just look at his wiki page philosophy on how people waste water…now apply that same megalomaniac mentally to food

03 February, 08:03
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
There are several roads named "Monsanto Road" in the SE USA, and they run right through fields of crops. The Frito Lay plant is close by in Middle TN. The TN State University colleges and their Agr labs do a lot of the GMO testing on the crops grown in TN.
2 images

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
03 February, 07:47
Nestle 😳

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 February, 07:42
[Nestle Purina] is pure evil!

03 February, 07:45
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Yes. All of the globalist companies are terrible for human rights and putting their own profits over everything.

03 February, 07:39
Dark Chocolate tested by Consumer Reports -
all 28 brands contained lead and cadmium - also in baby foods. https://www.consumerreport...

Stella Bella @NasNas
03 February, 12:17
😡 I heard before that chocolate is pure poison...😡 this is shocking