Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 February, 07:27
Good Mornings Patriots.

Just going to squeeze right in here...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
03 February, 07:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
"Nestle Purina PetCare Company knowingly sold pet food products that contained glyphosate, a known carcinogen" A class-action suit filed in Missouri against Nestle. Also, there's a similar suit against Nestle for heavy metals in the chocolate candy bars they make and sell. https://www.classaction.or...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 February, 10:48
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Does anyone know if there is any healthy dog food available at all?

America First @AmericaFirst17
Cook for your fur-baby. Basic foods -- rice, vegetables, sardine in can....just squeeze out the salt under water, boiled beef liver, chicken, ground beef. Throw in some supplements.

They will be just fine. Stay away from commercial dog food. They have been deliberating hurting dogs/pets for a long time.

We are at war. So, they are going after babies and fur-babies.

Don't want to cook? Check out We Feed Raw dot com
03:22 PM - Feb 03, 2023
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericaFirst17 in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 February, 05:58
In response America First to her Publication
I have checked out several "home cooked" recipes for making dog food but I can't calculate how much of that to feed my dogs. I have 4 rescues right now and they go through a lot of food. I was hoping to find a healthier available food until I get the homemade dialed in.

03 February, 06:13

03 February, 06:16
Youtube has homemade dog food videos if you type in that search phrase.

Dogs can eat sardines in a can....just squeeze out the salt under running water. Boil rice and an egg plus add a vegetable. That's a good meal.

They can eat tuna in a can, too. Any canned fish.
Ground beef/turkey, sweet potato, carrots, beef and chicken liver is very good and cheaper.