Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 February, 07:27
Good Mornings Patriots.

Just going to squeeze right in here...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
03 February, 07:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
"Nestle Purina PetCare Company knowingly sold pet food products that contained glyphosate, a known carcinogen" A class-action suit filed in Missouri against Nestle. Also, there's a similar suit against Nestle for heavy metals in the chocolate candy bars they make and sell. https://www.classaction.or...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 February, 01:37
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Baby food is a HUGE problem too, with heavy metals. There are currently lawsuits against 7 baby food companies, including Gerber, Beechnut, and Sprout Organics for having too much toxic metal, including lead, cadmium, mercury and arsenic. (See article.) The metals are really bad for a baby's developing brain.

The heavy metal is in the soil where the food is grown, so not even organic grown foods are exempt. The most heavily concentrated heavy metals are in foods grown IN the soil, such as root vegetables like carrots and sweet potatoes, and RICE. And yet rice cereal and rice crisps are marketed specifically for babies, it's everywhere in the stores.

We all consume these heavy metals in our food supply, but by body weight, it's far worse for a 10 or 15 lb infant.
This article sums up heavy metals and has suggestions for baby food. You can do your own research from there.

Please share this info with any parents you know.

https://bettergoods.org/be...

some one special to some @godrus
I never trusted baby foods when my children were young, so I bought a manual food grinder and just ground up whatever I was making for dinner - pork chops or chicken, steamed broccoli, and rice pretty much was dinner every night. They loved it and never had commercial baby food, or bottles. All three were breastfed until weened and on regular food.
I used exactly this and could add milk to it.
We also didn't use pampers; I used cloth diapers.
03:31 PM - Feb 03, 2023
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Only people mentioned by godrus in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 February, 06:56
In response some one special to some to her Publication
All much better for baby! You did it right. 👍

Cloth cotton diapers are safe and non-toxic. Disposable diapers are another research dive, as the regular diapers like Pampers are filled with plastics and other toxic ingredients like phalates and chlorine. For disposables, when I researched it looked like there are several brands without all that toxic stuff. The members of my family are using non-toxic bamboo disposable diapers.