Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 February, 06:02
Pfizer and menstrul cycles.

https://twitter.com/JamesO...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
Shedding going to affect us too?

My mom is 48 days late.

I have really abnormal big blood clots since the shots came out... its worse every month. and i have seen a lot of other pure blood women w same issues..
06:41 PM - Feb 02, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
... Fighter @Fighter
03 February, 04:37
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
unvaccinated, I haven't had my period since February 2020, age 40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 February, 10:52
In response ... Fighter to her Publication
wow.. my mom is 53
she feels like she is entering menopause

Carey Smith @CareyS
02 February, 06:55
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I have not had the vaccine and I am 61 yrs old I have not had a period for 10 years, and in the last weeks I have been experiencing issues .

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
02 February, 07:12
In response Carey Smith to his Publication
When we went to Thanksgiving, surrounded by super vaxed boneheads I started spotting. I'm 17 years post menopausal.

arba happihr @arba
02 February, 07:17
In response Carey Smith to his Publication
Maybe DNC is needed
hurry
Where do you go for safe medical service is the puzzle
Lam Clinic in Hawaii
Dr Olivera I can't wait to get back. energy medicine it works
Prayers for you research
Aloha