Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Mac @TheMac
03 February, 04:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Again…

These “long-circulating liposomes” were then named Stealth liposomes because of their ability to evade the immune system; this results in a significant increase in blood-circulation time in vivo.27 Sept 2019

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
02 February, 11:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
03 February, 07:42
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Whoa!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
02 February, 10:43
How much longer VK ? People need help like right now . 🙏🙏🙏

Lions Not Sheep @PatriotKitten
02 February, 08:42
It’s not just this vaccine that’s been harming women….this evilness has been happening for decades. Thank you for exposing it. May the sheep awaken !!

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
02 February, 07:47
This is all getting just too weird now.

The first video last week was kinda feasible and believable, but this, FFS seriously?

This is way too in-depth, too specific.

It's a first date, what films do you like, travel, hobbies, music etc etc.
You don't just blab on about viruses and vaccines for your whole date.

Nope.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
02 February, 07:41

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 February, 07:32
How do you think it went the next day that he went back to the office to see how everybody was doing? Check the pulse at the lab LOL Do a little you know damage control looking for support or whatever from his buddies at work because you know everybody likes him right! OMG!

02 February, 07:24
VK Retweeted this.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
02 February, 08:28
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
A GOOD Doctor. Heroine Doctor.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
03 February, 05:16
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I'm non vaxxed but hugged someone, double vaxxed, cheek to cheek and that very night came down with Bells Palsy - paralysed down the side of my face that was in contact with his. Fairly severe symptom if it was from shedding. But I'm very grateful to hear that this does not mean that I have been 'infected' with the
'vaccine' !

02 February, 07:15
“These people are EVIL.”

TS = 6:02 PM.

Aug 02, 2018 10:20:02 PM EDT
Q !CbboFOtcZs
Something BIG is about to drop.
Q

And, now, about that missing [a], VK…

https://qalerts.app/?q=%5B...

#CrimesAgainstHumanity

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
02 February, 07:16
1 of the first reactions I personally saw to the jab - was a woman who lost her uterus - immediately post jab.

Jab->ACE2 Receptors-> damage_
Where are ACE2 receptors - see pic.

Who the heck would intentional "prescribe" this to others? Who would consent?

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 February, 07:12
I'll stick to picking up overly heavy objects and doing cool tricks on my bicycle to impress muh dates. This seems just a skosh to much

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
02 February, 07:00
These people are sick!

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
02 February, 06:55
Starting to wonder if this was all scripted. It’s like this guy was a whistleblower who didn’t want to look like one so they staged this interview to make it look like he wasn’t a whistleblower. JMO

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
02 February, 06:53
Tip of the iceberg...

I am Keri @Lionessheart
02 February, 06:52
My icu nurse friend came to visit us last Sunday...she was sick Monday...Tuesday my girls were sick Wednesday I woke up dying and both of my boys too.
My cycle has always been the full moon! Except I got it with the lab made bioweapon illness my friend brought us, I will have to agree it's affecting our cycle too

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
02 February, 06:52
Hmmm -a. April 2 months away…

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 February, 06:41
Shedding going to affect us too?

My mom is 48 days late.

I have really abnormal big blood clots since the shots came out... its worse every month. and i have seen a lot of other pure blood women w same issues..

Carey Smith @CareyS
02 February, 06:55
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I have not had the vaccine and I am 61 yrs old I have not had a period for 10 years, and in the last weeks I have been experiencing issues .

... Fighter @Fighter
03 February, 04:37
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
unvaccinated, I haven't had my period since February 2020, age 40

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 February, 06:28
“The scale of that scandal would be enormous”

You bet your fookin boots Jordon!

You don’t fook with our people! And their hearts, their HPG Axis, their DNA, their LIVES!

He may have an infinitesimally small thread of moral compass but those at the top - there’s no way. [They] wanted to use all those plastic coffins Barry bought. [They] wanted us like Australia & China & others.

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
02 February, 06:28

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
02 February, 06:29
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
"“The vaccine stimulates the target animal to produce antibodies, which attach to its own ZP, thus blocking fertilization and causing contraception. The PZP vaccine is usually given, initially, in a series of 2 vaccinations 2-6 weeks apart and then a booster every 8 months to a year, depending on the species. The PZP is emulsified with an adjuvant to stimulate the animal’s immune system.”

Coincidentally, Pfizer CEO Dr. Albert Bourla is a trained veterinarian. If this were true, it would be gaslighting at its finest considering they dubbed ivermectin as a horse medication. Of course, this could simply be a conspiracy, but it does correlate with Gates’ wishes to reduce the world population, and I cannot think of another vaccine that requires ongoing boosters for the same virus." Posted Nov 19, 2021 by Martin Armstrong

arba happihr @arba
02 February, 07:02
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
OO My gosh this is an unbelievable story.
Rockefellers isnt it

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
02 February, 06:25
6:02pm est p602 https://youtu.be/G2qIXXafx...
602>62>8
5:18 second video p518
“ Good job migrating.
/qresearch/ confirmed.
Removed post to keep it less public.
BIG week.
This was needed.
Be ready.”
p518>59>14
Caps-16
This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected - YouTube

Donald Trump gives one of his best speeches in his campaign for the Presidential post 2016.Check out our new website: https://enrichingdiversity.com/Facebook...

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
02 February, 06:24
Evil fooks! But that’s how they go after birth rate decline!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
02 February, 06:11
yep, he'd like to Pfizer off his resume

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Freedom Fox @FreedomFox
02 February, 06:05
oh boy...and on the Twit too?! This is a big red pill.... hopefully there's a way to detox and even reverse??!🙏