Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
02 February, 04:40
Oh dear, Fred died so they picked a kid to be a furry predictor šŸ§ This is just odd:
https://www.rfi.fr/en/scie...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
02 February, 05:03
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Whatā€™s a classic without a 93 and a cult?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
02 February, 05:13
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Yeah, the movie didnā€™t actually create a cult following though, unless maybe it just became a bigger event with other towns doing the same. People have been gathering at Goblerā€™s Knob en masse for many many years ahead of Bill Murray making any big deal out of it. Interesting the Bill Murray rendition includes a time loop šŸ§

Somethingā€™s up. Maybe a comm, maybe predictive programming, not sure. Other headlines suggest other animals can be used instead of groundhogs. In this case they picked a kid from the crowd because of his hat... all of it is disturbing.

Now Iā€™m wondering about other notable stuff, especially since the weather has also been rather unusual and epic.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
02 February, 05:53
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
People in black-hats await an animalā€™s reaction to a ā€œshadowā€.

They lift up the animal to the heavens as if it was raised !

To signal the start of spring?

While a man holds a cane made of acacia?

The same tree which was placed upon Jesusā€™ head to mock him

the occult ritual precedes the movie.

Both are occult.

[They] mock.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
Very strange as i had just posted, (questioning DeBasio's so-called killing of groundhog few years ago wondering if it had been sacrificial), then saw your post!
šŸ˜³ On same wave length with you! šŸ˜²
06:12 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by CaBalls in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
02 February, 06:21
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
02 February, 07:00
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Aboveā˜šŸ¼ I meant to type "DeBlasio's so-called ACCIDENT",
(but guess I had "killing" on my mind since that's what I feel like happened.) šŸ˜²šŸ™„