Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
02 February, 04:40
Oh dear, Fred died so they picked a kid to be a furry predictor 🧐 This is just odd:
https://www.rfi.fr/en/scie...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
02 February, 05:03
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
What’s a classic without a 93 and a cult?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yeah, the movie didn’t actually create a cult following though, unless maybe it just became a bigger event with other towns doing the same. People have been gathering at Gobler’s Knob en masse for many many years ahead of Bill Murray making any big deal out of it. Interesting the Bill Murray rendition includes a time loop 🧐

Something’s up. Maybe a comm, maybe predictive programming, not sure. Other headlines suggest other animals can be used instead of groundhogs. In this case they picked a kid from the crowd because of his hat... all of it is disturbing.

Now I’m wondering about other notable stuff, especially since the weather has also been rather unusual and epic.
05:13 PM - Feb 02, 2023
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
02 February, 06:04
Oddly, earlier today, I remembered the poor groundhog that died at the (murdering) hands of De blsio years ago and wondered if that act could've been intentional like possibly a "sacrifice"? 😿
Real shame feeling so suspicious but with all the evils that lurk among us, just never know anymore! 😭😭

02 February, 06:11
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
I totally forgot about that!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
02 February, 05:53
People in black-hats await an animal’s reaction to a “shadow”.

They lift up the animal to the heavens as if it was raised !

To signal the start of spring?

While a man holds a cane made of acacia?

The same tree which was placed upon Jesus’ head to mock him

the occult ritual precedes the movie.

Both are occult.

[They] mock.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
02 February, 06:12
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Very strange as i had just posted, (questioning DeBasio's so-called killing of groundhog few years ago wondering if it had been sacrificial), then saw your post!
😳 On same wave length with you! 😲