Nunya Business @AAug22
Can I ask for prayers for my nephew & sister please? He is 19, away at college & recently diagnosed as bipolar. He had a manic episode & is currently being held by police at a Lubbock hospital awaiting my sister to take him to a mental hospital closer to home in Houston. She is a single mom & this is hard since he is legally an adult & she has to fight to get him help.
07:43 PM - Feb 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by AAug22 in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
07 February, 10:55
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Update on my nephew & sister. She got him checked into a facility closer to home & he has been properly diagnosed. He has accepted this diagnosis & is taking his meds & doing therapy. Thank you for all of your prayers!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
03 February, 05:48
I have a brother with psychiatric problems. It is such a heartbreak. I am praying for clarity and someone a doctor or medical professional to help. God Bless 🙏 🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
07 February, 11:02
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
((hugs)) It is very heartbreaking to have a family member with mental illness. The 1st facility he was taken to gave him the wrong medication & made him worse. He came very close to being arrested & charged with a crime because of it. Thankfully my sister was able to talk them out of it & get him proper help. I will pray for your family.

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
01 February, 11:37
🙏✨💚💜Sending Light✨&LQVE💜

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
01 February, 08:43
Lifting you all up! 🙏✨🙏

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
01 February, 08:41
She might wanna look into getting emergency medical power of attorney so she can make decisions for him if he isnt able to...sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏❤️

Nunya Business @AAug22
07 February, 11:10
In response Jul Anon to her Publication
Once she got him to the new facility & properly medicated he became lucid enough to understand she loves him & is helping. She is currently working to get a permanent MPOA. Currently she just has a temp one.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
01 February, 08:39
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ARE ASKING FOR MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY PRAYERS FOR THIS YOUNG MAN WE ASK YOU FREE HIS MIND OF ANYTHING NOT OF YOU GOD WE ASK YOU SURROUND HIM IN YOUR LOVING LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY PRAYERS FOR HIS MOM FOR COMFORT AND PEACE HAVING FAITH IN YOU LORD TO MAKE THIS ALL WORK OUT IN YOUR WILL LORD PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS AND SURROUND THEM IN YOUR LOVE IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Nunya Business @AAug22
02 February, 06:50
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Thank you! This prayer was touching.

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
01 February, 08:35
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 February, 08:33
Praying over his heart and mind asking the Father in Heaven wrapping him in love, assurance and healing ❤️‍🩹🙏

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 February, 08:31
Prayers going up for your nephew, sister and family in Yeshua's name 🙏

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
01 February, 08:05
🙏💙

Laritha Savage @Laritha
01 February, 07:59
You should Google omega 3 and 6 connection to bipolar. Fish and food rich in omegas benefit.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01 February, 07:54
God bless you and your family/friends!!! Prayer sent!!! 🙏

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
01 February, 07:53
🙏🏻

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
01 February, 07:53
💓🙏🙏🙏