Nunya Business @AAug22
01 February, 07:43
Can I ask for prayers for my nephew & sister please? He is 19, away at college & recently diagnosed as bipolar. He had a manic episode & is currently being held by police at a Lubbock hospital awaiting my sister to take him to a mental hospital closer to home in Houston. She is a single mom & this is hard since he is legally an adult & she has to fight to get him help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ARE ASKING FOR MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY PRAYERS FOR THIS YOUNG MAN WE ASK YOU FREE HIS MIND OF ANYTHING NOT OF YOU GOD WE ASK YOU SURROUND HIM IN YOUR LOVING LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY PRAYERS FOR HIS MOM FOR COMFORT AND PEACE HAVING FAITH IN YOU LORD TO MAKE THIS ALL WORK OUT IN YOUR WILL LORD PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS AND SURROUND THEM IN YOUR LOVE IN JESUS NAME AMEN
08:39 PM - Feb 01, 2023
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
02 February, 06:50
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Thank you! This prayer was touching.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
03 February, 11:23
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
YOUR WELCOME