Nunya Business @AAug22
01 February, 07:43
Can I ask for prayers for my nephew & sister please? He is 19, away at college & recently diagnosed as bipolar. He had a manic episode & is currently being held by police at a Lubbock hospital awaiting my sister to take him to a mental hospital closer to home in Houston. She is a single mom & this is hard since he is legally an adult & she has to fight to get him help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
She might wanna look into getting emergency medical power of attorney so she can make decisions for him if he isnt able to...sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏❤️
08:41 PM - Feb 01, 2023
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jul22Ree in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
07 February, 11:10
In response Jul Anon to her Publication
Once she got him to the new facility & properly medicated he became lucid enough to understand she loves him & is helping. She is currently working to get a permanent MPOA. Currently she just has a temp one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
07 February, 01:51
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
That's good to hear. I went through the same thing with my son last year....he's doing well now. It's a very hard situation...best wishes and continued prayers 🙏🙏🙏❤️