Nunya Business @AAug22
01 February, 07:43
Can I ask for prayers for my nephew & sister please? He is 19, away at college & recently diagnosed as bipolar. He had a manic episode & is currently being held by police at a Lubbock hospital awaiting my sister to take him to a mental hospital closer to home in Houston. She is a single mom & this is hard since he is legally an adult & she has to fight to get him help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
I have a brother with psychiatric problems. It is such a heartbreak. I am praying for clarity and someone a doctor or medical professional to help. God Bless 🙏 🙏🙏
05:48 AM - Feb 03, 2023
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Telese in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
07 February, 11:02
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
((hugs)) It is very heartbreaking to have a family member with mental illness. The 1st facility he was taken to gave him the wrong medication & made him worse. He came very close to being arrested & charged with a crime because of it. Thankfully my sister was able to talk them out of it & get him proper help. I will pray for your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
07 February, 03:41
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Thank you. The one saving grace of my brother is that he saved a doctors life at one of the hospitals. Another patient almost beat a young doctor to death. My brother bear hugged the mentally ill patient from behind saving the doctors life.