Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
Hi...

I would really like prayers for my son... he's been sick and its not abating and the next step if by the morning he is not improved would be to hospital for tests and ecg and precautionary measures...

I need an intervention to change the direction that now seems inevitable... I've been doing everything I can.. he's not in a desperate state by any means but I have done my best.
06:21 PM - Feb 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
29 March, 02:17
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 08:09
And I came back here.. the first thread I landed on was Mary Beth who lost her daughter.. in a way that is a risk for my son.. it was horrific..

I cried so hard I got a chronic migraine, threw up and fell almost unconscious.. I couldn't stop crying which is why you have not heard from me... It lasted a few days but I managed to stifle the pain this time with low level laser.. red light...

Mary Beth is not so fortunate... I just want to her to know I am here sending her love... Mary Bath is not here any longer her account is a 404 error.

What happened to her no Mommie should ever have to go through that... I was a nightmare.. the enormity of it...

There but for the grace of God.. thank you all for being there...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 07:57
Thank you everyone for caring and sending prayers....

My son has recovered from what was ailing him. He had a heart murmur that was being triggered by an inflamed stomach.. eventually we got the tummy to calm down and he stopped throwing up and the murmur went.

But it was all on the back of an attempt to being kidnapping him I believe...

I wont go into details but I had a chance to dress down the Cardiology team.. I put them all on notice.. When I give dressing downs they know about it and I add colour .. The Art of War.. I pretend I am stronger than I am... so I did that... BIG and then this...

I spoke right into the heart of the cardiologists and ordered them all to start whistleblowing... and I ordered the call which was being recorded to be played to the board... and all the cardiologists... I let rip...

You were with me all the time... Prayer works...

They are now self combusting... I threw the granade...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news...

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 February, 03:22
Have just seen this
How is your son doing?
Sending prayers for his complete n speedy recovery
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
02 February, 06:45
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 for your son

ECM Arizona @EM5793
02 February, 12:56
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
01 February, 11:32
Dear ✨God Almighty✨we ask you to send your healing💚 love💜 and blessings✨ to this boy and his loved ones. Thank you dear ✨God✨ and thank you for everything that has been, is now, and will come, in your holy name. May the power and glory be yours forever and ever, amen🙏✨💓

28 March, 07:59
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
Thank you so much...

Green 8700 @Green8700
01 February, 09:48
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
01 February, 09:46
Done.

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
01 February, 09:39
🙏🙏🙏🕊

connie wright @cowri
01 February, 09:26
🙏🙏🙏

kolibri @kolibri
01 February, 09:25
🙏🙏🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
01 February, 09:22
Sending prayers for your son. 🙏🙏🙏

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 February, 09:22
Prayers going up for divine healing in Yeshua's name 🙏🙏🙏

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
01 February, 09:21
🙏 Prayers for your Son 💗

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
01 February, 09:44 (E)
Done.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
28 March, 08:03
In response Carrie Henig to her Publication
💗💗😄

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
01 February, 09:01
Do you have any of the following:
ANY/ALL Healing Spices/ Herbs...Cinnamon, Ginger, Rosemary, Cloves, Local Honey, Dandelion, Red Clover, Elderberries, Juniper Berries...
Pau D'Arco, White Pine Needles, Green Tea, Chamomile...
So Many herbs for Healing Health.
Please Research.
Do you have?
Acidophilus? Echinacea?
Vitamin C? Small Garlic Cloves?
I pick a small Garlic Clove the size of my pinky finger nail and swallow like a pill. Garlic is an antibiotic instant healer for me. If the individual has been sick for more than one day...I would swallow a small Garlic Clove every hour or two until I feel better and then every few hours.
Jesus Heals Your Son

(Drink/Gargle Concentrate Grape Juice, Concentrate Tart Cherry Juice for sore throat.)

I put everything in my Bunn coffee container, after 20-30 minutes I begin drinking allowing to steep all day. When I pour out a cup of the tea concoction I add more water so to be able to drink all day. Utilize what you have... m

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
01 February, 08:58
🙏 Prayers for your son, for complete and total healing without medical intervention.

Also, there are many here on AU who are knowledgeable in natural healing. Alcyone777 is the main one who comes to mind; she knows much, and is always happy to help.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
01 February, 08:53 (E)
Prayers up for your son!! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥
And for YOU!!

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
01 February, 08:42
❤🙏🙏🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 February, 08:41
Sending prayers🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01 February, 08:30
God bless you, your son, your family and friends!!! Prayer Sent!!!

🙏

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
01 February, 06:29
🙏🙏🙏🙏