Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
01 February, 06:21
Hi...

I would really like prayers for my son... he's been sick and its not abating and the next step if by the morning he is not improved would be to hospital for tests and ecg and precautionary measures...

I need an intervention to change the direction that now seems inevitable... I've been doing everything I can.. he's not in a desperate state by any means but I have done my best.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
Thank you everyone for caring and sending prayers....

My son has recovered from what was ailing him. He had a heart murmur that was being triggered by an inflamed stomach.. eventually we got the tummy to calm down and he stopped throwing up and the murmur went.

But it was all on the back of an attempt to being kidnapping him I believe...

I wont go into details but I had a chance to dress down the Cardiology team.. I put them all on notice.. When I give dressing downs they know about it and I add colour .. The Art of War.. I pretend I am stronger than I am... so I did that... BIG and then this...

I spoke right into the heart of the cardiologists and ordered them all to start whistleblowing... and I ordered the call which was being recorded to be played to the board... and all the cardiologists... I let rip...

You were with me all the time... Prayer works...

They are now self combusting... I threw the granade...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news...
07:57 PM - Mar 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Least Invasive Most Effective, click on at the bottom under it