Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 January, 11:22
GITMO that fkr

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
31 January, 11:28
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 January, 11:31
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
When I was lil NOT kidding that dude irritated the fook out of me on that one show. AND well fk seen that pic of "Edith" in a bondage outfit with some evil fkr, who Lavey, well one of them. Pitch of that one irritated the shit out of me also. I was like why does it look so manly that one also, NOW here we are. Didn't he get busted on Epstein flight logs?

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
01 February, 12:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Oh Reiner is on the flight logs:

YEP why it hollers so much about Trump. It is them, the ds child killers. Despicable.
07:21 AM - Feb 01, 2023
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it