Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
31 January, 12:41
Happiest of birthdays today to @Lauren_M_Bradley , one of Godโ€™s most fierce and determined Angel Warriors ๐Ÿ‘ผโš”๏ธ

We are so grateful for you Sister and all your endless hard workโ€ฆ.hope you enjoy your special day! โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿซถ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 January, 04:59
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
We blocked each other, so there is that. She is probably on my frenz list under many more accounts as she is tenacious, THAT I respect, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LAUREN> Hope it rocks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have been on that list myself at least 17 times lol Optics are necessary
05:01 PM - Jan 31, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 January, 05:02
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚She got some fire to her, so shit, what can I say, I also do. LOL ANY fookin patriot, is kewl with me, hope her bday kicks ass.

31 January, 05:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Impossible to win any war especially a spiritual one without some tough as fuck badass angels who bring the fire! Love ya both โค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ