Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
31 January, 04:03
😸 I recently learned that John McAfee is Mr Pool.
So it’s interesting that Mr Pool published
NESARA – GESARA – REVEALED on 1-30-23

I read NESARA in 2005 & KNEW it was God’s Plan.

That’s been verified for me by QTeam
who are accomplishing God’s Plan on Earth
& IMPLEMENTING every single point of NESARA
as we slog down this war path.

If anyone has eyes to see & a heart to use
you can see the GENIUS DIVINE
Plan To Save The World in stark relief
vis a vis NESARA / GESARA.

So how cool is it that Mr Pool
aka John McAfee (🙏🏻)
REVEALED NESARA / GESARA yesterday.

It’s so thrilling I literally can’t sit still.

I take Ghost Ezra’s post to heart:
“Many you think are alive are dead
& many you think that are dead are alive…
Don’t forget it.”

MrPool_rM311_7211

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
Have you listened to Trey Smith's new video 'The Last Prophecy'? It is a documentary about the prophecies surrounding Donald Trump, and the Great Reset. This film analyzes the “last prophecies” given by Kim Clement.

Get ready for the ride of a lifetime that will affect each and every life on this Earth. The Last Prophecy is brilliant and he 'shows' a timeline where the Kim Clement prophesized .. Two Terms for Trump, 9/11, Ukraine, C-19, Several Snowdens, and the 'Joseph period' were are in now .. famine INTO ABUNDANCE (The Great Reset) with a new financial system. God is GOoD! 🙏✨💛✨

Not sure if you can see the entire video through this link below, but his website is:

https://www.godinanutshell...

https://www.godinanutshell...
04:11 PM - Jan 31, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
19 February, 09:15
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Trying to find where I can watch, keeps bringing me back to the preview and shows no place to watch this film. Says it's the price of a movie ticket but shows nowhere I can click and pay and watch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
19 February, 08:44
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Trey Smith is awesome.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
31 January, 04:30
I was just thinking about him the other day, couldn't remember his name, but always liked his way of telling a story. Thank you for posting this, I will watch tonight!