filomena medeiros @torontocanada
31 January, 09:34
Could someone on here tell me how to upload videos and pictures..has to be a post and not a reply to my question I can't access my notifications...seriously do not like this new look

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Please clear your cookies. Press CTRL + F5 or restart browser. Working on bugs still. Firefox works best.
09:37 AM - Jan 31, 2023
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 May, 07:56
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Koba, what can I do on an iPhone? Thank you in advance. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
05 February, 06:44

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
05 February, 12:56
Hi Koba....See post below....nasty123 asked that someone pass this message to you 👇

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
05 February, 12:54
nasty 123
@Nasty1

01 February, 02:36 (E)

Why is my profile saying it has been verified & ive donated? I haven't. Has my account been hacked?

Can someone pleas pass this message on to @administrator for me please.

I can't post pics, nor can i see any notifications for nearly a week.
12:31 PM - Feb 05, 2023

05 February, 12:09
Still not working for mobile phone :( And feed still jumps constantly as posts are added. I can not see any improvement from the original--only worse. Sorry to complain, I know you are working on it but sure wish it was how it use to be soon. Using the old version is now a hassle to--can't access it at all on mobile. And desktop takes a long time to load each new page when checking others' profiles.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
05 February, 12:57
Hello :) Do you need assistance verifying members ? What does a red check mean ? thank you

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 February, 10:43
I'm praying you can fix AU, Kobi.
It's so badly broken & so frustrating to use.
Not only for AU posters
but to the many who read our posts around the world.
I've received many Emails of confusion
about AU.
Can't read it on phones, most devices, etc.

Is U.S. Space Force available to help you? 😽🙏💞

#GodBless
#GODSPEED

arba happihr @arba
03 February, 06:58
Aloha Koba
Big request. Please, please IF possible
Find a hug emoji or meme, whatever they are called. for AU
I have hugged my entire life.
Now No hugs 😊 Withdrawals badly 😳
I will mail you a surprise from my zipcode 😊

I totally understand if not possible
I thought I would at least ask
Make it great
I do like the new format. Hugs would make it the best 😂😆

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
04 February, 04:31
In response arba happihr to her Publication

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
02 February, 06:03
I deleted my cookies on my iPhone with no difference. I am being very patient. Sorry for the struggles that you are going through. Praying for solutions. God bless you.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 February, 06:01
Thank you good Sir.

I throughly love my gold home. Au.

#BlessUp

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 February, 06:05
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
I use brave, I logged back into v1 than logged into v2, some things are slow, something changed. The majority of the site is EPIC. The People, the vibe. Come on, show me another Anon/Patriot site that has more posts about prayer and God's faithfulness....shall I hold my breath?

I SINCERELY LOVE YOU ALL.

01 February, 06:36
Still not working well for mobile phone. The screen overlaps the phone screen so can't see the entire width of the post. It wasn't like this w the old AU. Thanks for all you are doing!

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
02 February, 06:31
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
That is exactly my problem with an iPad. And one post takes up the whole page. Went back to the old version for now, works great.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
31 January, 11:54
"F*k" YEAH!

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
31 January, 11:19
Mobile is still having terrible issues. I did download firefox though and it seems to work a lot better

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
31 January, 04:52
Thanks for all you do! I love this platform and learn sooo much from patriots and anons.. unfortunately I can't upload images otr Im not seeing the button for it..

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
31 January, 02:07
If only ctrl F5 worked on iPhone …. I’ve cleared my cookies Koba… but still having many issues…. With that said… THANK YOU FOR ALL YOURE DOING!!! ❤️❤️

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
31 January, 11:54
Here’s an example of a post from Telegram.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
31 January, 11:18
Just an FYI:
I made a favorite of the V2 link (Old Anonup) at the start of the upgrade, and it is still working for me. Here’s the link, for anyone wanting to use it:

https://v2.anonup.com/home

Be sure to clear cookies. Also, while this works for new posts, it may or may not work for posting comments.

Koba, as of now, I can’t copy a full post from Telegram to the new AU, I can only copy links. Any chance we could get the old behavior back on the new interface? Please, let me know if I can help test anything.

Thanks — love you and the site, and appreciate all that you have done and are doing,
@administrator

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
31 January, 10:13
Love the new format admin ,thanks for getting the bugs out of mine❤🇨🇦

Law & Physics @physics171
31 January, 10:00
Was asked to do Catcha for AU today, why?

Also why are cookies being forced to use AU?

SCdudenGA ___ @SCdudenGA
31 January, 09:51
Damn, CTRL+F5 was a game changer! I was having to refresh the page each time I moved between posts

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
31 January, 09:46
Thanks Koba - We so appreciate all you are doing! Upgrading things is always a 1000 legged monster!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
31 January, 09:40
Koba you are doing a fantastic job. Many of us are learning how to navigate through by following your simple instructions. Thank you for all your efforts to give us a great platform to work with.