TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
30 January, 07:54
AU is the absolute best social network there is.
My #1 go to for everything.
The people are great, it's like a big happy family.

KOBY Just Posted, Saying that People Can Use the "Old" Version for Now as He Continues to Work Out the Bugs. Worst Case Scenario we go back to the Original Version while he works with Certain Users to Beta Test the New System before Re-Releasing it (If it comes down to this).
He Apologized for Rushing this Version, even though it had been Beta Tested for Quite Some Time.

I Wonder if He Rushed It because of Swift Pace at which Information Seems to be Rolling Out?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
30 January, 08:10
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
I rush it and shouldn't have. Wanted to move the beta environment to live so I could get started on the new features I was discussing. Got overzealous. Will make it right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MsSarah in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sarah Jones, click on at the bottom under it