Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
Everyone having trouble on PC using Anons, if you have not yet done so, try holding Ctrl + F5 for 3 seconds to clear your cookies, I am having a much smoother experience after doing this. I can post pictures and embedded links again. I can click on something and it loads.
12:47 PM - Jan 30, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by ParasocialParasiteParade in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
30 January, 04:39
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
I just thought of somethin else, specially on mobile, make sure your browser is the latest release. most folks prolly have it set to do automatically but that not always the case. Check for updates then try clearing everything. My phone browser was out of date cause that is how I roll lmao

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
30 January, 04:07
I'm back!
wow...
felt like twitter there for a sec.
I could look but not touch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 January, 04:18
In response Night Shift to her Publication
I keep having some issues though, I just had to clear cookies again, was acting up and not letting me post anything, would not load anything. Was hoping it was a one time fix but seems not to be the case.

Philipp Anon @gigu
30 January, 03:40
is there a way to change the time zone of the posts? i find it quite confusing.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
30 January, 01:56
I’m back.

30 January, 01:56
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
welcome back !

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
30 January, 01:53
Do you lose all passwords by doing this?

30 January, 01:59
In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication
Clearing your browser's cache and cookies means that website settings (like usernames and passwords) will be deleted and some sites might appear to be a little slower because all of the images have to be loaded again.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
30 January, 01:47
WORKED SOME WHAT. STILL CANNOT POST VIDEOS.

30 January, 04:42
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Make sure your browser is up to date (latest build)

30 January, 01:43
😄😄😄😄 Also I have emojis now !!

30 January, 01:36
Yay another damned keyboard shortcut to remember lol. Naw i was wondering key combo for that. Thx fren.. Here i have been using my mouse like a pleb xD

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
30 January, 01:23
Tried that on my laptop. Pages still wont load unless I hit refresh. Can't use emojis or upload.

30 January, 02:09
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Try clearing everything. Cookies, cache, even history in browser settings. May try clearing temp files on pc too. If all else fails may uninstall and reinstall browser. Shouldn't need to go that far tho

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
30 January, 01:20
Make it a habit to clear cache/cookies/etc. after each www use.

30 January, 01:08
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
Tap Privacy and security. Clear browsing data.
Choose a time range, like Last hour or All time.
Check Cookies and site data and uncheck all other items.
Tap Clear data. Clear.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 January, 12:59
It is only my phone now.. Any ideas?

30 January, 01:20
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Clear cookies in browser settings on phone.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 January, 02:13
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
If it keeps happening use another browser

Maria. Liv. @maria07
30 January, 12:53
Yes, thank you, I did it all, but had to change the browser and it worked fine now-