Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
30 January, 12:47 (E)
Everyone having trouble on PC using Anons, if you have not yet done so, try holding Ctrl + F5 for 3 seconds to clear your cookies, I am having a much smoother experience after doing this. I can post pictures and embedded links again. I can click on something and it loads.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 January, 02:13
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
If it keeps happening use another browser

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
30 January, 01:20
Clear cookies in browser settings on phone.

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
30 January, 01:07
Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
1. To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. ...

To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.

Awake Now @Awakenow
30 January, 01:41
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
Thanks! Worked for my phone… still having issues with my iPad though...

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
30 January, 02:09
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication