Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
30 January, 12:47 (E)
Everyone having trouble on PC using Anons, if you have not yet done so, try holding Ctrl + F5 for 3 seconds to clear your cookies, I am having a much smoother experience after doing this. I can post pictures and embedded links again. I can click on something and it loads.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
30 January, 04:07
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
I'm back!
wow...
felt like twitter there for a sec.
I could look but not touch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I keep having some issues though, I just had to clear cookies again, was acting up and not letting me post anything, would not load anything. Was hoping it was a one time fix but seems not to be the case.
04:18 PM - Jan 30, 2023
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ParasocialParasiteParade in this post can reply
Night Shift @kekerista
30 January, 05:01
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
it's running real slow in here for just about everyone, I think.
Until they get the bugs fixed I'm being really choosey about what I click on.
Q taught me patience...but I don't have that much patience waiting for 2 minutes for a post load.

30 January, 05:07
In response Night Shift to her Publication
😂