Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
β—πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β—
01:55 PM - Jan 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
29 January, 02:34
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
I am so sorry you're going through this. With my sister they told her the cancer spread to both kidneys, and her ureters, as well as the obvious bladder and urethra. She had a panel of Dr.s up in KC Mo. and they all decided to take all those organs and all her reproductive organs. Come to find out the cancer didn't spread to either kidney or reproductive organs, but only had some in the very lower part of one of her ureters. But my sister didn't listen to any one but the Dr.s. I tried for many years but instead had to watch my very best friend be butchered and killed by them. She left behind two young kids, my niece and nephew. Cancer started from a drug called Actos. The kids won a very small amount of money but the liars (attorneys) got rich off the class action suit. They've hurt so many of us and have gotten away with murder. Diaysis failed so she died at home on the bathroom floor. They airlifted her to Cox South. She died on the helicopter. She was only 41. I miss her greatly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 January, 03:06
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Oh Shewie, this breaks my heart to readπŸ˜­πŸ’” We have been tortured by these demons for far too long!! And you are STILL being tortured by the sad memory of what happened to your sister😰 It’s enough to break us completely… I don’t know how we keep standing, I suppose it’s only by the grace of God, but we have a story to tell and tell it we will!! I think the more people hear our stories, the more lives will be saved! I will now remember your sister along with you, so someone else has her in their heart now tooβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜“

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 January, 02:19
Thanks for sharing your story. Being a critical care and ER nurse for 50 years ( retired June 2020) I cannot tell you how appalled I am! I spent countless hours teaching those I cared for. Because I taught ACLS and EKG interpretation classes, I always taught my colleagues how to carefully explain cardiac abnormalities to their patients and the importance of patients understanding their cardiac rhythms, how to treat it, why certain procedures are necessary etc. To intentionally, and knowingly not informing your husband nor his doctor about such a serious condition as V-tach is, IMO,serious malpractice. I would gather all available evidence and seek a malpractice lawyer. These kinds of issues must be addressed and stopped. I pray your husband will find an honest cardiologist to care for him appropriately. πŸ™

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 January, 02:40
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
THANK YOU!!! Yes, BOTH committed malpractice I think. And it’s really a miracle that my husband is still here! LOL, Thank the Lord he was oblivious to all the things that were happening to him! Thank you so much for your input❀️

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
29 January, 02:15
I hope soon about the medbeds.
But I strongly doubt it.
Corruption runs rampant ...
I pray πŸ™ healing for your husband in the name of Jesus!!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 January, 02:20
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
THANK YOU!! πŸ™

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
29 January, 02:10
β€πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 January, 06:37
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
Thank you so much!!❀️

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
29 January, 02:09
Betrayal is horrible but this is craven theft and deadly lies. Keeping you in prayerπŸ™

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 January, 02:18
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Yes it it… it’s sickening!! Whatever you do try to stay far away fr the medical profession right now!! It’s as if the whole profession has been taken over by demons!!

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
29 January, 02:09
πŸ’–πŸ™

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 January, 06:38
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Thank you so much!❀️

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
29 January, 02:06
Continued prayers for you and your husband.
πŸ™β€οΈ

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 January, 06:36
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Thank you so much!❀️

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
29 January, 02:03
I truly feel for you as you go through this.
Prayers are being sent heavenward again... Storming heaven in hopes Adonai hears and intercedes.
Keeping you and hubby in my thoughts.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 January, 06:25
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank you Charlie! This is all just crazy, and it’s hard to wrap my mind around it! It’s kind of hard to stay on an even keel through this particular storm, but I have to so I definitely need the prayer!! And having to submit to the lying demons just, just… well let’s just say it makes me want to hurt someone🫒OOPS I meant HUG someone….😬😁

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
sending prayers.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 January, 02:04
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Thank youπŸ˜”