Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 January, 01:55
β—πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Thanks for sharing your story. Being a critical care and ER nurse for 50 years ( retired June 2020) I cannot tell you how appalled I am! I spent countless hours teaching those I cared for. Because I taught ACLS and EKG interpretation classes, I always taught my colleagues how to carefully explain cardiac abnormalities to their patients and the importance of patients understanding their cardiac rhythms, how to treat it, why certain procedures are necessary etc. To intentionally, and knowingly not informing your husband nor his doctor about such a serious condition as V-tach is, IMO,serious malpractice. I would gather all available evidence and seek a malpractice lawyer. These kinds of issues must be addressed and stopped. I pray your husband will find an honest cardiologist to care for him appropriately. πŸ™
02:19 PM - Jan 29, 2023
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 January, 02:40
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
THANK YOU!!! Yes, BOTH committed malpractice I think. And it’s really a miracle that my husband is still here! LOL, Thank the Lord he was oblivious to all the things that were happening to him! Thank you so much for your input❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396