Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 January, 01:55
❗🙏🙏🙏🙏❗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shuaye @AngelsNamed
I am so sorry you're going through this. With my sister they told her the cancer spread to both kidneys, and her ureters, as well as the obvious bladder and urethra. She had a panel of Dr.s up in KC Mo. and they all decided to take all those organs and all her reproductive organs. Come to find out the cancer didn't spread to either kidney or reproductive organs, but only had some in the very lower part of one of her ureters. But my sister didn't listen to any one but the Dr.s. I tried for many years but instead had to watch my very best friend be butchered and killed by them. She left behind two young kids, my niece and nephew. Cancer started from a drug called Actos. The kids won a very small amount of money but the liars (attorneys) got rich off the class action suit. They've hurt so many of us and have gotten away with murder. Diaysis failed so she died at home on the bathroom floor. They airlifted her to Cox South. She died on the helicopter. She was only 41. I miss her greatly.
02:34 PM - Jan 29, 2023
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 January, 03:06
In response --- Shuaye to her Publication
Oh Shewie, this breaks my heart to read😭💔 We have been tortured by these demons for far too long!! And you are STILL being tortured by the sad memory of what happened to your sister😰 It’s enough to break us completely… I don’t know how we keep standing, I suppose it’s only by the grace of God, but we have a story to tell and tell it we will!! I think the more people hear our stories, the more lives will be saved! I will now remember your sister along with you, so someone else has her in their heart now too❤️❤️❤️❤️😓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shuaye donated @AngelsNamed
29 January, 07:25
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Thank you. 💞 I wasn't close to my dad but my sister and I were closer to each other than anyone else on the earth so yes the pain of her loss will always make me righteously indignant. 💕