Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
30 January, 11:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
29 January, 05:45
So Cool...I mean so Hot!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
29 January, 12:30
😮

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 January, 12:20
ahhhh ...thinking you were showing us about the drone strikes on Iran. things are bubbling!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 January, 12:06

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 09:10
Good morning Vincent!

The whole Earth is rumbling.

Things are about to erupt everywhere?

Saved Israel for last.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
29 January, 12:11
Iceland !

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
28 January, 11:58
22:33 > 1
10:33 > 7
Video :24 > 6 > 222

song #219 https://open.spotify.com/t...

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
28 January, 11:56
♡♥︎♡♥︎

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
29 January, 12:29
In response Bleachey Bleach to his Publication
💗

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 January, 11:38
Alll I heard is “Everything that kills me”. Satan kills….I create….🖕🏻Him. Chilling quietly while while absorbing the pain to change the game.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
28 January, 11:20
Rome?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 January, 11:07
AKA VK #219

Speaking of Stars...the 2 bears you posted on Twitter earlier this week - do they represent Ursa Major and Ursa Minor? I've been digging on the dipper and it made me think of your post :)

I know others were pointing out a downside in the market leading to the default, too.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
28 January, 11:32
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
28 January, 11:06

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
28 January, 11:02

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 January, 10:58
THE FLOOR IS LAVA! 🌋

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 January, 10:57
Hi VK.
I don’t know how you do it — you’re everywhere. :)
I can’t keep up. :)

#Grateful for you.

TS = 10:33 > 133.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
28 January, 10:53
send us some sneak peaks of what lies beyond the frozen tundra Antarctica.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
28 January, 10:52
One of my favorite modern inventions

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 January, 10:48
Let's go to Iceland 😁